danthemightyone does anybody know him

priest_ridden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hello,

Some of you may have seen the thread over in the trading forum regarding danthemightyone. He has received games and movies from myself and three other people and has since disappeared.

He appears to be a respected member both here and at several other sites, but has fell off the face of the earth. I was hoping someone may know either a way to get ahold of him, cell #, gamertag, email addresses. Or ideally actually knows him and knows what happened to him.

His name is: Andrew Yun and lives in Ottawa, Ontario

Thanks

So, I still haven't managed to track him, or anyone that can get ahold of him down. I figure the games are gone, and actually hope he's not in the hospital.

Maybe his computer broke.
It happened to me also once and stopped going on the internet for like 2 months.

[quote name='priest_ridden']This F#@@ Logged on earlier this month. So he's not dead, he's just a POS[/QUOTE]
...and we were all giving him the benefit of doubt :(

Somebody doesn't log-in to a forum for a couple of weeks or months and you figure they died?! If that's the case, there are plenty of "dead" people out there you should be worrying about...

Again, people "disappear" from the Internet all the time.

[quote name='CHW']Somebody doesn't log-in to a forum for a couple of weeks or months and you figure they died?! If that's the case, there are plenty of "dead" people out there you should be worrying about...

Again, people "disappear" from the Internet all the time.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I don't think I've ever "seen" MJM from RFD "disappear" before..

lol...

Well for me it was more hope, not so much that he was dead, but that he wasn't just a POS scammer. But it's cool I feel better about being pissed at someone who isn't in the hospital.

[quote name='Blaze_00']Unfortunately I don't think I've ever "seen" MJM from RFD "disappear" before..

lol...[/QUOTE]

you will never ever see that thing dissappear on RFD, he on there 365 days a year!!! :lol::lol:

[quote name='jonkaho']you will never ever see that thing dissappear on RFD, he on there 365 days a year!!! :lol::lol:[/QUOTE]
I think on MJMs calendar he's added an extra day so he's on there more than humanly possible.

[quote name='game_fanatic']I think on MJMs calendar he's added an extra day so he's on there more than humanly possible.[/QUOTE]

lol, :lol:

[quote name='game_fanatic']jonkaho where you been lately? vacayy??[/QUOTE]

working, don't have the time to be posting non stop in these message boards!

bread's done
Back