DaPhatty is nOTT worthy to start a thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pump it Up - Elvis Costello wouldn't have been my first choice.

I used to be crazy about him for a while in high school. It's really worn off though.

I think I can trace my interest fading to after I started to explore some of his fellow label-mates on Stiff Records.

At that poing I went into a weird Stiff Records ONLY phase. Even finding a copy of the out of print Stiff Boxset and buying original Stiff pins.

My favorite one read "I washed up on the New Wave."

Man, I'm gonna go home now and listen to Ian Dury's New Boots and Panties album.
I think only myke knows what I'm talkin' bout.

Well, I just got Batman: TAS 3 and 4, Batman Beyond 4, and Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker for $40 via Amazon's sale and getting the $10 off using Bill Me Later.

So I have the full Batman TAS and Batman Beyond series now. Wee.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody here have a PS2 to PS3 Memory Card adapter? If you do, can you copy things to the PS2 memory card?[/quote]

Never tried it, but I don't see why not.

Hasbro is making Blank Mighty Muggs for you artists out there:
353322460167_A400.jpg

353332ed64f7_A400.jpg

Just watched the RE5 trailer. I agree with zew, definitely looks like GOTY material.

I had to watch Star Ocean again while I was at it. So beautiful.

[quote name='zewone']It was a mini-series. It's over. Have you seen it?[/quote]

....There's either going to be a season 2 or a Direct to DVD movie.

Season 2 is supposedly to air this year on Spike.

Okazaki, meanwhile, is already busy supervising Afro Samurai's next series, which airs on Spike TV in early 2008 — and he's offering few clues.
Having finally slayed Justice at the end of series one, Afro "loses his way, gets tired of all the killing," Okazaki said. The series, he said, follows Afro as he finally "wakes up to his destiny, which is to be the world's No. 1 warrior."
And Afro's new enemy is an alluring female warrior, according to Okazaki.
"Seduction and violence — those are musts for American TV," he said.

[quote name='dallow']Gimmie back my adapter Frisky!

Damn, can't wait to get home and see all these trailers.
RE5 sounds super hot.[/quote]

It is :drool: worthy

[quote name='dallow']Holy crap Mak, you weren't kidding.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11957182&postcount=19

WARNING, this is a neogaf post, if you hate sales talk, don't click that link full of beautiful SO4 pics.

4 member parties! YES![/quote]

And imagine seeing that in HD on a nice tv ... :whee:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mak what did you think of Too Human?[/quote]

I really liked it. I enjoyed the twin stick melee/shooting system. The story seems interesting. The graphics are nice. And the collection and customizaton system is insane. There is an unbelievable amount of weapons and armor you can collect and customize.

[quote name='daphatty']Am I the only one thoroughly enjoying the phonesaber app hard rape from AT&T on the iPhone?[/quote]
Yes.

Update on that Netflix thing:
Other Netflix details we were able to learn from the Community Briefing was confirmation that only SD videos would be offered and streamed to the console (not downloaded) as the system analyzes which bitrate is the best fit for your connection. Up to eight friends can watch a movie together BUT they all must be Netflix subscribers. Finally, we were informed that Netflix's servers would handle all movie streaming and that they'll significantly upgrade their infrastructure before the Fall release.
http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/14/e308-more-details-about-netflix-on-the-xbox-360/

[quote name='Maklershed']It is :drool: worthy

And imagine seeing that in HD on a nice tv ... :whee: [/quote]

Imagine it sucking up a few hundred hours of your time.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind that. :drool:

[quote name='dallow']Holy crap Mak, you weren't kidding.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11957182&postcount=19

WARNING, this is a neogaf post, if you hate sales talk, don't click that link full of beautiful SO4 pics.

4 member parties! YES![/QUOTE]

That's so pretty is makes baby seals cry.

I'm kinda annoyed at the cutsy Wii type avatars coming to the 360. They're nto bad. It's just that, they don't really add much. At least I don't think so.

BTW, I already knoiw what avatar I'm going to make. I expect 50% of the avatars will be like mine.

Generic Asian Whore.

LinkinPrime, what's the about Netflix and the 360? Is the 360 going to work as a Roku box now?

That would be fantastic, but seems too good to be true.

[quote name='Rocko']LinkinPrime, what's the about Netflix and the 360? Is the 360 going to work as a Roku box now?

That would be fantastic, but seems too good to be true.[/quote]

At E3 they announced the new Dashboard and everything. With it, comes a Netflix feature where you can stream Netflix Instant Watch movies directly to your 360. Also, if you have friends who subscribe to Netflix, you can get in a party and all watch the movies together.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I feel weird not caring about these RPG announcements when everyone else seems to have creamed their pants already.[/quote]

Why?

RE5, Fallout, and Gears not enough?

[quote name='joe2187']....There's either going to be a season 2 or a Direct to DVD movie.

Season 2 is supposedly to air this year on Spike.

Okazaki, meanwhile, is already busy supervising Afro Samurai's next series, which airs on Spike TV in early 2008 — and he's offering few clues.
Having finally slayed Justice at the end of series one, Afro "loses his way, gets tired of all the killing," Okazaki said. The series, he said, follows Afro as he finally "wakes up to his destiny, which is to be the world's No. 1 warrior."
And Afro's new enemy is an alluring female warrior, according to Okazaki.
"Seduction and violence — those are musts for American TV," he said.[/QUOTE]

They should just let it end. :whistle2:|

Time to head home. Storm kinda...vanished, luckily.

[quote name='zewone']That Netflix shit is weak.

[/QUOTE]
if I can just stream movies through my 360, I will never need to buy/rent a movie again.

Damn, that's awesome. Free movies for the win.

Is it going to be limited to X movies a month or whatever?

Ryles, not all movies are instantly watchable, only select titles.

[quote name='Rocko']Damn, that's awesome. Free movies for the win.

Ryles, not all movies are instantly watchable, only select titles.[/quote]

Nope, unlimited movies streamed, I think.

[quote name='zewone']Fallout is an RPG.[/quote]

So was Mass Effect (I think?), But It's something I can tolerate. everything else I cant.

[quote name='Rocko']Damn, that's awesome. Free movies for the win.

Ryles, not all movies are instantly watchable, only select titles.[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine most new releases should be covered, so that's a majority of movies I buy. Every know and then get the urge to buy the classic older movies.

[quote name='Rocko']LinkinPrime, what's the about Netflix and the 360? Is the 360 going to work as a Roku box now?

That would be fantastic, but seems too good to be true.[/quote]

Click on the link for full details, but in summary:

Netflix links to your X360 and you can add movies to your queue to download and view digitally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back