Daredevil - The Director's Cut [Blu-ray] $14.99 (Eligible FSSS) @ Amazon, et al

Picked it up but, maybe there's something wrong with me, I wish it had both the theatrical and director's cut version. The theatrical isn't a good movie by any means but a solid guilty pleasure (the director's is actually a solid movie).

[quote name='BWOzar']Picked it up but, maybe there's something wrong with me, I wish it had both the theatrical and director's cut version. The theatrical isn't a good movie by any means but a solid guilty pleasure (the director's is actually a solid movie).[/quote]

Do they fix that awful...
(Paraphrase) "You don't want the guys in Jail to know you were beat by a blind guy?!?" ending? 10 Minutes later KP would have made a call and those Law Offices would have been smoldering ruin...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pootie Thang']I got this for $6.xx on black friday on Amazon.com but thanks. I would recommend the disc.[/quote]As would have I, if I didn't find other movies I knew would never get close to that cheap, not counting the six Bond movies already that were part of that order.

I got it with the James Bond BD special Amazon had awhile back, got the six Bond movies, Daredevil and three other BDs for about $5.80 each...

I love this movie. It's a shame that the theatrical cut isn't included too, since I actually enjoyed the romantic elements and the church scenes. Kingpin is more threatening in the director's cut, but it's just silly that he kills his employee for no reason.

BTW Tower raised the price back to $24.99.

I liked this movie good enough that I am adding it to my DVD collection. No one has a DVD collection like I do. Well, maybe some of you big dogs here do, but my collection stacks pretty nicely

bread's done
Back