Daria - Complete Series $27.50 @ Best Buy Online [Dead! Amazon Dead too!]

bookwo3107

CAGiversary!
Check it out.

Also available for in-store pick up. Much better than the advertised price of $45 that they had in the Sunday ad!

EDIT: the above is now dead, however Amazon matched to 27.99. Check it out here.

EDIT EDIT: Both are dead. Hope everybody got it when they could.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm that's interesting! wonder if its a glitch or something..I had no interest in this (heck, didn't even like the show) but thats a nice price from the MSRP..I'm even willing to bet the lowest it would go even during some Thanksgiving/X-mas sales later this year..

Woohoo! I was coming here to see if there were any current Reward program offers as I was going to get this for $44.99 at the store. I just completed my in-store pickup for this awesome discount instead. Many thanks!

I'm still sad the original music is out for covers but I'm grateful they released it all in one set rather than each season separately.

Thanks OP! My wife loves this show and was excited it was released today. I was putting off picking it up at $45 until later for at $27.50 it was too good of a deal to pass up, especially since I can just pick it up after work.

Wow.

Wish I could do in-stock pickup, but I'm not driving 70 miles for that. $31 shipped is nice. Now, I'll need to return my $42 copy to DVDEmpire.

[quote name='bookwo3107']Check it out.

Also available for in-store pick up. Much better than the advertised price of $45 that they had in the Sunday ad![/QUOTE]

Just received email that it is OOS at my store. I'll have to ship it now.

Damn Best Buy! I wasn't even planning on picking this up (I really enjoyed the show when I was younger, but I was gonna wait on picking it up). But it's cheaper than I'll probably be able to find it for anytime in the near future.

I also picked mine up today. I was nervous because a manager was called over, but after a very long wait it was determined the system failed to print a receipt. Apparently when the pickup order closed they lost the ability to print it after the original register failed. They simply walked me out of the store with my purchase but I was sweating it.

The price on the sticker was $54.99 so the $27.50 online price was 50% off. Still no clue about the reason behind the price drop.

I jumped on this, since i was having a too much money problem XD thanks OP! lets just hope i dont get hassled =[

got rejected... as per usual, i think im done trying -.x

thanks so much for the heads up. was going to get this later in the week but i cant resist now. just put in for store pick up will head out there shortly!

Edit: Thanks again. been watching this all night.

hmmm, very nice, does anyone know if when you do in-store pickup for BB do they charge your card when you pick it up or do they charge it when it's ordered.

[quote name='wormraper']hmmm, very nice, does anyone know if when you do in-store pickup for BB do they charge your card when you pick it up or do they charge it when it's ordered.[/QUOTE]

They charge when you order. When you go in to pick it up, you'll need your order number, a photo ID, and the credit card you used to place the order. They may or may not ask to see the CC but they'll definitely ask to see your ID.

[quote name='adamthered']They charge when you order. When you go in to pick it up, you'll need your order number, a photo ID, and the credit card you used to place the order. They may or may not ask to see the CC but they'll definitely ask to see your ID.[/QUOTE]

aahh, just wondering because I hadn't picked it up yet and was wondering how I should enter it into quicken (whether I should do a debit then a credit to my account or just void it out) being that I'm just going to not pick it up and order from Amazon instead (saving $1.94 + gas)

Bought with in store pickup earlier this evening. Great find that I would have missed otherwise. Thanks, OP!

I ordered it, although if Amazon winds up refunding me the difference (it shipped out earlier today), I guess I'll refuse delivery.

[quote name='lmz00']I ordered it, although if Amazon winds up refunding me the difference (it shipped out earlier today), I guess I'll refuse delivery.[/QUOTE]

How does that work if they just leave it on your doorstep?

Amazing deal. Was on the fence when I heard this was being released - I love the show, but $50 was a lot of money (but really, just $10 a season, which is pretty reasonable). $28 from Amazon is incredible.

Very excited. Hopefully we see some dvd-rips with original audio mixed back in :D

[quote name='macschwag14']A little off topic, but is most of the music in the show gone or replaced with just stock music?[/QUOTE]

99% of it is replaced.

[quote name='macschwag14']A little off topic, but is most of the music in the show gone or replaced with just stock music?[/QUOTE]

Read that 99% of the music has been replaced. Which sucks, but what can you do?

[quote name='GizmoGC']How does that work if they just leave it on your doorstep?[/QUOTE]
Just mark it as such and stick it in a mail box. It'll get returned to whoever sent it.

bread's done
Back