Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition back in Stock at Amazon -$39.99

[quote name='fueledbytrueman']My brain messed up and read that as "Cat Bowl". Needless to say, I was quite confused at first.[/QUOTE]

OMG me too! Together we are the Dyslexic Duo!

is this the same one that was $25 at Walmart? And is the Amazon version part of the same limited run as Walmart? My point being, is this as rare as the Walmart version?

[quote name='poopants']Thanks OP..was able to snag one...went driving around earlier this week looking for one with no avail..this make it easier[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing last week and none of the WMs around me got any. I found one guy on CL asking $100 for it. I offered $75 but then he countered saying the thing sells for $200 on ebay so he wanted just $150. Told him to keep it since he will never sell it for that much.

Glad I lucked out today.

[quote name='PublikDefender']is this the same one that was $25 at Walmart? And is the Amazon version part of the same limited run as Walmart? My point being, is this as rare as the Walmart version?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know yes, these versions are numbered as well.

[quote name='merchie89']you also posted a thread on SD i think, in the movie thread here, and now the games page. THAT MAKES YOU SUPER COOL!!!!![/QUOTE]

One would think I would be in for the Reps on CAG or something.
Oh wait CAG doesnt have reps. WTH am I doing?

Why am I sharing a limited released item to the user base who would be interested in it rather than keeping it secret, hoarding the inventory and reselling it to those saps later? :hot:

:-({|= What have I become!

[quote name='MrBoss']One would think I would be in for the Reps on CAG or something.
Oh wait CAG doesnt have reps. WTH am I doing?

Why am I sharing a limited released item to the user base who would be interested in it rather than keeping it secret, hoarding the inventory and reselling it to those saps later? :hot:

:-({|= What have I become![/QUOTE]

Well, you can only buy 3 ;)

[quote name='MrBoss']Bigger:

$%28KGrHqR,!g4FC+kQC5vDBQ%29j,Rh9nw~~60_57.JPG
[/QUOTE]

LMAO.

Nice response.

"Bigger"

Thanks Blaznumb1 and MrBoss. I was seriously contemplating paying the hiked up price and I am so glad I waited. Also, thanks for putting it in the videogames section even though some whined because I honestly would not have seen this otherwise. Much obliged fellas!

Can't really hate on anyone willing to sell something on eBay and trying to make a profit. However, when you show 9 of these and then say super rare in the description, that is truly a WTF moment. It is like you are trying to compensate for something as well by saying...look at me! :roll:

[quote name='giantqtipz']LMAO.

Nice response.

"Bigger"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tarskidx']Thanks Blaznumb1 and MrBoss. I was seriously contemplating paying the hiked up price and I am so glad I waited. Also, thanks for putting it in the videogames section even though some whined because I honestly would not have seen this otherwise. Much obliged fellas![/QUOTE]

This kinda sucks because I'm the one who re-posted it again 1st this morning the minute it went back in stock! Mods merged the two threads for some reason. I'm pretty sure I was able to help a few folks snag a copy and save them some moolah.

[quote name='rexflexall']This kinda sucks because I'm the one who re-posted it again 1st this morning the minute it went back in stock! Mods merged the two threads for some reason. I'm pretty sure I was able to help a few folks snag a copy and save them some moolah.[/QUOTE]

Thanks reflexall as well. What's funny is, right before I checked in on CAG this morning, I went to the amazon page for it first and refreshed, saw that it was in stock, and ordered, then came here to post about it but found 3 separate topics on it (1 in games and 2 here in movies).

I really missed it again?!?!?! I was on Amazon until 10am this morning then I had to go run some errands. I missed it by 20 min!!!

If anyone got an extra one I'll buy it.

Sorry Reflexall as you deserve MAJOR PROPS as well and I truly appreciate everyone on CAG that go above and beyond in providing these updates/deals to us throughout the day. SERIOUSLY....All you guys had to do was be selfish and hoard as many as you can to try and make a profit before letting anyone else know about it or just get yourself a copy, be happy about you getting this at MSRP and not care about telling anyone else about this. You all went above and beyond because you did not care if the CAG community were mad at you putting this in the gaming forum to get this news out to as many people as possible.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Back in stock![/QUOTE]

thanks! I grabbed one really quick. Wife is going to be p-i-s-s-e-d that I got this b/c I already got the SB and Digibook. Oh well.

Also, crazy what this is doing to the re-sale prices, down to under $100 now..wonder how many are left..

I finally caved in and ordered...I really didnt want to pay more then what walmart had it for in store but it was sold out near me
I used the 10%off code amazon sent me so I guess I still saved a little something lol

[quote name='skiizim']lol.. Did you finally get it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, haha, I see you've been reading my posts about me missing it the 2 times before, hahahaha!

[quote name='Scorch']"limited"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vader582']Limited....to however many they can sell.[/QUOTE]

So what's the problem? I'm pretty sure it is limited to 35,000. Are you disputing that?

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Lol finally grabbed it as well. Thanks for the heads up everyone. I wonder if these actually limited?[/QUOTE]

they are numbered / 35,000 so I would say there is a good chance they are limited to 35,000.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Lol finally grabbed it as well. Thanks for the heads up everyone. I wonder if these actually limited?[/QUOTE]

They are all numbered. If they aren't limited to 35,000 copies then WB would have to be putting out multiple copies under the same numbers.

bread's done
Back