Dark Sector only $7.99 with shipping, not $1 @ Amazon!!!

Would have been great if I could have thrown it in with some other stuff and get free shipping, but 7.99 shipping kills it for me.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']LOL $7.99 shipping and no prime.
Is this YOUR sale listing, perhaps?
Price: $1.00 + $7.99 shipping[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's pretty bad. Probably costs around $2.26 for first class shipping

[quote name='LucerinRed']lol, yeah, I bought the game for $10 and thought it was worth it. not a bad deal, but don't try to tell me it's $1[/QUOTE]
Add in the outrageous shipping and that's about what you'd pay if you took advantage of this "deal."

*This is me slapping my face for being an ignorant retard*

No this is not me selling the game, I just glanced at the 1 dollar cost and posted a bit prematurely.
Lock this thread whatever you want to do.

I apologize for being an idiot. Next time I'll research the shit.

[quote name='DunckTheFunk']*This is me slapping my face for being an ignorant retard*

No this is not me selling the game, I just glanced at the 1 dollar cost and posted a bit prematurely.

I apologize for being an idiot. Next time I'll research the shit.[/QUOTE]

Don't let the negative comments bother you. Everyone goons it up from time to time, even those that have been around a while. May want to review the FAQs when you get a chance or check a few of the threads to see what info typically is included when posting a deal. For example, good posts usually include total cost (including shipping) or a note about free shipping if applicable in the subject line. Makes it easier to scan all deals quickly.

Keep looking for deals and posting (make sure you search and ensure you're not posting a deal already found by someone else). That's why we're here. Ignore the guys that are piling on; chances are they've hosed a thing up or two in their time as well.

[quote name='DunckTheFunk']*This is me slapping my face for being an ignorant retard*

I apologize for being an idiot. Next time I'll research the shit.[/QUOTE]

It's OK, but you really should change the thread title now that you realize the mistake.

This game is freaking stalking me...
First I go to Blockbuster, and there it is, in the bargain bin. About 4 copies for like...5 bucks a copy.
Then, I go to TRU, and there it is again, in the bargain bin.
Now...Amazon.

I just figured this game was baaaaaad, but maybe I will have to give it a chance.

too bad the game is about 8 bucks at gamestopppppp.
and thats before edge card.
so going to gamestop (and getting it easier and quicker) is better than this (no-one-should-buy)DEAL

Come on guys, this game was WAY better then average. Not game of the year or anything, but WELL worth anything under 10 bucks.

That being said, 8 bucks for shipping is almost to stupid to take. I understand he wants his listing to be FIRST on the list, but fuck him in the :booty:

In case you guys have forgotten or just plain overlooked the thread. Newegg has had a deal on this game (both console versions) for months.

[quote name='VWarrior']In case you guys have forgotten or just plain overlooked the thread. Newegg has had a deal on this game (both console versions) for months.[/QUOTE]

plus 6% bing cashback right now at newegg.

Not trying to beat the TC into the ground but its $1.00+$7.99 shipping = $8.99

Not even worth really posting since its not sold by Amazon and a ton of other places are selling it for $10. I think everyone who was interested in the game would have jumped already.

EDIT: Just checked and Xbox 360 is actually a dollar cheaper than this w/fs on newegg, PS3 version is $10 w/fs like I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got it awhile ago for 10 at newegg. didnt beat it but its a decent game. Best part is you control this thing he throws and it puts u POV and you control it using 6 axis. multiplayer bites tho.

bread's done
Back