Dark Souls 2 Network Test (closed beta) redeem code.

JiZames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
38QQ-8DNE-97AA

Only works for 90,000 users, so grab it before it's gone. Here's the schedule of when it goes live:

Third Test: 11:00PM PDT 10/26 to 2:00AM PDT 10/27
12:00AM MDT 10/27 to 3:00AM MDT 10/27
1:00AM CDT 10/27 to 4:00AM CDT 10/27
2:00AM EDT 10/27 to 5:00AM EDT 10/27
Test connection area:Worldwide (simultaneous connections from all areas)
Test objective:Server load test using massive simultaneous logins from all areas
Server load test using asynchronous online elements such as ghosts, blood stains, blood letter messages, etc.
Server load test using synchronous online elements such as summoning, invasion, etc.
* There will be no functional differences in these tests. (Functions will be identical for all tests.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I got mine this morning too! Excited! Huge souls fan here. Gonna hop on it and give whatever feedback I can. Are they still collecting feedback at this point or has the game already pretty much gone gold? I realize this is more of a network test, but if I can suggest minor improvements now it will be better than when the game is released. I got an invite to the last test too, but didn't download that one fast enough to participate.

I like how they are testing in advance so launch should be smooth! So fitting for them to have seen the bloodstains of SimCity, Diablo 3 and the first 4-5 days of GTA Online. Still I don't blame R* since I like how they keep their games under wraps and it didnt require an always on singleplayer. Finally something to pull me away from GTA Online for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back