Dark Souls CE $39.99 @ Best Buy (B&M) Possible YMMV

GILiveRadio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I went to best buy today to check and see if they had the Prototype 2 steel book so I can try the possible $39.99 glitch. Turns out they didnt have any but I did run accross 2 copies of Dark Souls CE that turned out to ring up $39.99. Just though I would let everyone know. The website doesnt list them anymore but the SE shows for the same price.

I already posted that as ^ said but its nice to see someone found luck with it![quote name='GILiveRadio']I went to best buy today to check and see if they had the Prototype 2 steel book so I can try the possible $39.99 glitch. Turns out they didnt have any but I did run accross 2 copies of Dark Souls CE that turned out to ring up $39.99. Just though I would let everyone know. The website doesnt list them anymore but the SE shows for the same price.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='coopscohen']360 version right? I don't think anyone has reported that they saw a PS3 CE for $39.99.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm both versions are $39.99. Just started popping up randomly about two weeks ago.

bread's done
Back