Dark Souls Official Strategy Guide $10 GS

arzo_1130

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (98%)
I was at my local Gamestop and noticed the Dark Souls Official Strategy Guide (Hardcover) for $10, but didn't jump on it because of the rude associate that tried to convince me that I bought something new because of the SKU, but obviously I didn't because of the price, but thats beside the point. Anyway, it sold out online, but if you want to check heres the link: http://www.gamestop.com/strategy-guides/dark-souls-official-strategy-guide/93066

Dark Souls Strategy Guide seems like an Oxymoron. A great deal of the fun is being being pounded into the dirt, dusting oneself off and going back at it.

I've been under the impression that a post-launch patch/update rendered virtually every stat listed in the guide incorrect.

[quote name='Brother Daz']It rang up 8.99 last week for me. I don't know if using my PUR had something to do with the extra dollar off.[/QUOTE]

PUR gives you 10% off guides.

[quote name='Brother Daz']It rang up 8.99 last week for me. I don't know if using my PUR had something to do with the extra dollar off.[/QUOTE]It did--10% off all strategy guides is one of the PUR perks.

EDIT: D'OH. Beaten to the punch by fast-typing Chi. :razz:

[quote name='LCAWC']I've been under the impression that a post-launch patch/update rendered virtually every stat listed in the guide incorrect.[/QUOTE]

correct, i think barely any stats in the guide are relevant for the purposes of playing the game, but people may want it for the maps or art

bread's done
Back