Darksiders 2 for $35.99 + free shipping

[quote name='papped']Deepdiscount is really, really hit or miss... Generally their CS is not very good if things go poorly.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, I ordered a game that later was on backordered status. I ended up cancelling the order and received an email confirmation. A week or two later they still processed the order and sent me the game.

Deepdiscount is horrible. Odds are you will be able to find Darksiders 2 in-store for $35.99 before you receive your copy from them. It took 2-3 months for me to receive 2 Breaking Bad seasons from them.

Deepdiscount sold me spec ops the line for really cheap. Then after I read in stock and it told me my order was complete it marked it as a pre-order and contacting CS led me to find out it was actually out of stock and they did not know when they would have it. Needless to say I cancelled and bought it from Amazon downloads for $25 later.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Is it possible to get a PM at bestbuy?[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Yeah, Best Buy won't even match the reputable online retailers, but they're definitely going to consider PM'ing DeepDiscount...

bread's done
Back