Darksiders 360/PS3 $19.98 at Amazon

Fantastic price for a fantastic game.

We interviewed the lead designer back when we had our podcast, and he was such a cool dude.

Cant wait to play test Darksiders 2 :)

[quote name='madbst']I'm interestd. How long does the game take to finish?[/QUOTE]

Average 15 hrs without exploring for collectibles. A speed-run will take you about 10 hours.

[quote name='madbst']I'm interestd. How long does the game take to finish?[/QUOTE]

According to Raptr, I spent 25 hours playing Darksiders. But not only did I spend a lot of time trying to find collectables, I'm also not the quickest game player around - I like to take my time, especially with games like this, which are both pretty and well done. I'd guess you could do it in about half the time fairly easily, if you were just interested in getting through the story.

Absolutely one of my favorite games this year. I probably spent 20+ hours taking my time playing through it and if I didn't have a stack of games waiting to be played, I would've started it all over again right away.

This game has dropped to $20 many times now... still waiting for something a bit lower, but I also already beat the game and only want it for my collection as it is a pretty damn good game (and I wouldn't mind playing it again sometime, even though I 1000/1000-ed it... yes, I can be whorish).

been waiting for this to hit the $20 sweet spot. Used $20 in amazon credit plus picked up the newest trade for The Walking Dead. Everyone better be watching on sunday btw!

[quote name='matrix9280']I heard that the Xbox version needs a patch or else it looks terrible.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean, here. Are you talking about a title update that occurs as soon as you launch the game or something else? I've been playing the game for a couple of weeks and it's FANTASTIC. It looks rather nice.

I knew it was going to be Zelda-like...it was a motivator for me to pick it up from Gamefly at their used sale. It's easily worth $20. Good combat, great puzzle-solving and borrowing gameplay elements from several other titles, I hope it gets a sequel.

The game is a massive borrow from Zelda, mixed with God of War and then with a twist of Portal thrown in for good measure. And it WORKS.

Pleasantly surprised by the demo, more fun than I thought it would be, and I liked some of the puzzles. Will probably pick this up once the backlog is complete.

Definitely try out the demo though, it's a cool demo in it's own...I think it gives you an hour of playtime to do whatever you want.

[quote name='DirkDiggler']Definitely try out the demo though, it's a cool demo in it's own...I think it gives you an hour of playtime to do whatever you want.[/QUOTE]
I'm fairly certain they let you have full access to complete the entire first "dungeon".

Darksiders has joined my backlog this past week, got it for about $12 shipped from a goHastings sale, looking forward to it!

Great price ... this is the price I had been waiting for, if I had not been able to find it at Sam's Club for $14.91 last week.

awesome game reminded me so much of zelda and imo better than twilight princess

damn awesome price thanks op re bought it

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Is there a Collector's Edition of this game?

If not, then I'm gonna buy this as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]
nah

[quote name='Masterkyo']I waits. Should drop down $10 by now :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I can wait a few weeks. I will definitely buy it at $15.

bread's done
Back