Darksiders and Bayonetta Deals?

Pre-Order Bayonetta at Gamestop and get $5 off the game, also get 8 unique Bayonetta posters with it. Also Pre-Order Bayonetta at Game Crazy and get a free Bayonetta Wall Scroll.

As for Darksiders I have no clue....sorry

But there's been reports of Bayonetta breaking street date as I seen pics of copies sitting on ToysRUs shelves :p

[quote name='DiRT_X']Darksiders, GameStop preorder free in game weapon.[/QUOTE]

It may not be exclusive to GameStop. They were offering a bunch of other stuff with a pre-order but it's no longer offered on the site.

Amazon gives you an Avatar outfit of War's armor and a head piece of his horse, Ruin's head with Darksider's pre-order. It is also a little cheaper than list (Either $53 or $57).

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy offers a 7" action Figure or something if you are a Reward Zone Gamer's Club member. It's free and easy to sign up, and that's the best bonus I've seen yet for Darksiders.

[quote name='DiRT_X']Darksiders, GameStop preorder free in game weapon.[/QUOTE]

It's not just a weapon code though, the code isn't unique but it comes in the back of a 98 page comic/art book. Stores already have it in stock, so best hurry if you want it.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Best Buy offers a 7" action Figure or something if you are a Reward Zone Gamer's Club member. It's free and easy to sign up, and that's the best bonus I've seen yet for Darksiders.[/QUOTE]

I just looked online, is this preorder deal still going? Does it have to be online or can it be in the store?

bread's done
Back