Darksiders II Collectors edition?

I'd say you're going to have to buy it on the resale market. I haven't heard of any stores having any stock and the last one to have it was the THQ store who hasn't had any for a few weeks prior to release.

It is possible that Amazon or someone else like Walmart might have a tiny quantity return in stock due to returns or buyers refusing the package but I wouldn't count on it.

Edit: I suppose you could check a Gamestop but I find it very hard to believe that they would have extras and those that weren't claimed are going to be by employees or friends/family of employees

It's funny because yesterday when I went to go pick up my CE at gamestop the box had a little dent and I told the rep if he could go to the backroom and get me another one in mint condition and he said "we only received one darksiders 2 Collectors Edition" I was like "No F#$king Waaay" I could not believe I was the only one that had it pre-ordered

[quote name='Abeja']There are a PS3 and Xbox version at a BB store 2.5 hours away. Not sure if worth it.[/QUOTE]

Where are u located?

The THQ CE unboxing vid on youtube said at the time when they were selling it on their online store that they were the last place left and it would not be reprinted. This one is harder to find than the Diablo 3 CE. Nobody has mentioned any AMZ/GS/BB restock up to this point. Crazy.

bread's done
Back