Darksiders now $19.99 at P.C. Richard & Son

P.C. Richard & Son

Official Representative
Hey all:

We currently have 200 copies or so of Darksiders (new) for sale in P.C. Richard & Son stores for sale at $19.96. Sorry that this is an in-store only deal again, but trust me, I'll also be posting online deals when they're available :)

I'm going to post how many are in each store again for PS3 and Xbox versions. All store addresses and phone numbers can be found on our website, so please call and ask them how many they still have in stock before you go!

Xbox 360/PS3 Version Counts
Ozone Park: 3/1
Elmont: 2/3
Oceanside: 2/1
Bellmore: 2/3
Plainview: 2/2
Babylon: 2/3
Elwood: 2/2
Hauppauge: 2/2
Patchogue: 3/3
Middle Island: 1/2
Riverhead: 3/2
Levittown: 2/2
Carle Place: 3/2
Bayside: 1/2
Rego Park: 2/2
Forest Hills: 2/2
Southampton: 3/2
Deer Park: 3/3
Astoria: 4/2
Greenvale: 3/2
Kings Highway: 3/1
Flatbush: 2/2
Bay Ridge: 2/2
86th St Brooklyn: 0/0
Ralph Ave: 3/2
Rockville Centre: 2/0
Wayne: 2/2
Paramus: 2/1
Hanover: 2/2
Roxbury: 2/0
East Brunswick: 2/2
Yonkers: 1/0
Watchung: 2/1
West New York, NJ: 1/0
E. Fordham: 1/1
Atlantic Ave: 0/2
Raritan: 1/2
Union Square: 0/0
Stony Brook: 1/2
New Hyde Park: 2/3
Bay Plaza: 3/3
Upper East Side: 0/0
Jersey City: 2/1
Woodbridge: 2/2
Woodside: 2/2
Union: 2/2
Bayshore: 3/3
Upper West Side: 1/2
Chelsea: 2/0
Richmond Ave: 1/2
Nanuet: 1/1
Eatontown: 0/1
Brick: 2/2
Mount Laurel: 2/2
Lawrenceville: 1/1
Norwalk: 3/0

This is a great game and I recommend picking it up anywhere, especially if you like Zelda-style games :bouncy: If you have any questions let me know!

-Allie

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP!
I got Darksiders and Borderlands at the Plainview, NY store. They had 1 left of each (360) after my purchase.

Borderlands is sold out @ my PCR(Grand Concourse) , no loss ;), I prefer to experience new games anyways...would be sweet if Heavy Rain & Bioshock 2 hit the $20 mark :cool:

P.S. for those looking for Borderlands its OOS @ all locations in Manhattan/Bronx at least based on calling them...

[quote name='eth3real']Nah Borderlands is still in stock at Chelsea location for PS3, 1 more copy there. Just picked one up less than an hour ago.[/QUOTE] dont think I checked that 1, but well out of my way to make it worth the effort...

i just bought the last copy of PS3 Borderlands AND PS3 Darksiders @ Ozone Park location. You can add that to the update.

[quote name='Darknuke']you guys all realize that if someone would post up a receipt of their purchase that we could ALL buy these games at our local best buys right? Could someone pleassseee post their receipt (cross out ur private info of course)[/QUOTE]

"Best Buy Retail Store Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower advertised price ..."

Best Buy (Levittown, NY) would not price match off the PC Richards receipt. The BB clerk did check the PC Richard website, but the games (Borderlands and Darksiders) were not listed.

Picked up a PS3 copy today at the Middle Island store. It was still marked 60 but after I explained where I heard about the price he scanned it and it showed up in the computer for 20.

I got the last 360 version of Darksiders at the Elwood (Commack) store. They still had 2 PS3 copies at noon today.

Thanks for the deal. I've wanted this game for a while at the right price.

Can we get an update tomorrow morning? I just missed grabbing a copy at the Brick store. Really upset since they had 2 copies in this morning.

if the nearest store wasn't like 3000 miles away I would totally be all over this even though I have put myself on a leave from buying video games......

I so badly want to play this game

Success at the East Brunswick, NJ store. I grabbed the last :ps3: Darksiders. Looks like they had 2-3 left for :360:. I also saw 1/2 :ps3:/:360: Bayonetta and about 3 copies each of Dark Void. Also looked like 1-2 :360: Borderlands.

I just picked up the Fordam Road PS3 copy of Darksiders; and since it was opened, they sold it to me for $15. Hoping I can flip that to BB for $30 when I'm done ...

[quote name='eth3real']Nah Borderlands is still in stock at Chelsea location for PS3, 1 more copy there. Just picked one up less than an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

Thanks got the last copy of Borderlands at chelsea location.
Also got Bayonetta and Darksiders at the astroria location.

Thanks OP for the deal :D

[quote name='ura']I just picked up the Fordam Road PS3 copy of Darksiders; and since it was opened, they sold it to me for $15. Hoping I can flip that to BB for $30 when I'm done ...[/QUOTE]

case was sealed with scotch tape right ? I bought the other copy which was shrink wrapped, game was in mint condition tho...

[quote name='Troutyogurt']Thanks got the last copy of Borderlands at chelsea location.
Also got Bayonetta and Darksiders at the astroria location.

Thanks OP for the deal :D[/QUOTE]

I curse you, I was planning on heading out there, lol seriously enjoy the game its great....I think it's official to state there aren't any more Borderlands in the Manhattan/Bronx area...

Will someone do me a huge favor and get me a PS3 copy of Darkisiders and/or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 if they see it? Of course it goes without saying I'll pay for the copies and shiping. I'll also throw a psn gameshare for incentive. PM me if your willing to help me out. Thanks in advance!

Was able to get the last copy of Borderlands in Manhattan at the 86th and 3rd ave store. Didn't see the other games though. Thank you for the heads up!

In for 360 Darksiders and Borderlands at the Wayne PC Richards for $42. Awesome deal, OP.

Man, CAG is on a roll for me lately between this thread and the EAstore coupon last week. I have such a huge backlog.

[quote name='Hispanicguy']Was able to get the last copy of Borderlands in Manhattan at the 86th and 3rd ave store. Didn't see the other games though. Thank you for the heads up![/QUOTE]

Those bastards lied to me :bomb: I called last night...Oh well, I'll be waiting on the GOTY :D

I picked up the last 2 copies of darksiders for ps3 at the raritan location (360 was already OOS). Amazing deal, didn't think I'd see this pricepoint for a while. Thanks OP.

Edit: It's funny. Before this thread, I never knew pc Richard sold games.

Got Borderlands, Bayonetta, and Darksiders this morning, all for Xbox 360. Still copies left of the latter two. I would offer to pick them up for others, but:

The clerk who pulled the games from the case for me and rang me up was initially incredulous: "Wow, I can't believe this price. You should tell your friends." But as he was ringing me up, he started to have other ideas: "I might buy some for myself." By the end of the transaction, he was virtually salivating: "I'm gonna buy every copy and trade them in to GameStop. Guess I'm getting Splinter Cell and Skate 3 today. Sweet! Thanks for the info!"

Kind of obnoxious, but not really that different from what some people on this forum do regularly. Anyway, official P.C. Richard rep, if you are reading this and if this kind of thing is frowned upon, PM me for more info.

Also, thanks for the deal!

[quote name='illennium']
"I'm gonna buy every copy and trade them in to GameStop. Guess I'm getting Splinter Cell and Skate 3 today. Sweet! Thanks for the info!"
[/QUOTE]
You should of smacked him upside the head lol

Got the last Darksiders for the 360 in the Paramus store. No PS3 of anything, but there were a couple of Borderlands left.

picked up darksiders ps3 today
Ralph Ave in Brooklyn has one more copy.

not sure about xbox

thanks OP

This has been an awesome month for video game sales.

I picked up Bayonetta two weeks ago and thursday got Darksiders:360: for a friend & (2)Borderlands for the :ps3:, will help some CAG if i can
Anyone need a new but out of shrinkwrap Borderlands? f/s 25.00 shipped

[quote name='MidnightRider1']I picked up Bayonetta two weeks ago and thursday got Darksiders:360: for a friend & (2)Borderlands for the :ps3:, will help some CAG if i can
Anyone need a new but out of shrinkwrap Borderlands? f/s 25.00 shipped[/QUOTE]

If you're willing to trade, i have an out of shrinkwrap Dragon Age Origins (PS3)

Slightly off topic but I had to post a quick review for people on the fence about Darksiders. I went in with decent expectations after the luke warm reviews from the major sites but positive reviews from fans. After about 9 hours into the game I am LOVING it. The voice acting is very well done, I love the layout of the game and the zelda like puzzles/roadblocks. The boss fights are creative and the game is constantly switching up playstyles which is keeping everything fresh throughout. Definitely better than Bayonetta in my eyes. Bayonetta had an amazing combat system but by the time I reached the final boss I just wanted it to end.

Good luck finding a copy, this is a steal at $20.

Heads up.

4/18/10 5pm
Got the last
iconps3.gif
Darksiders from Wayne, NJ
No more
iconps3.gif
or
iconxbox360.gif
Darksiders.
No more
iconps3.gif