Darksiders Now $39.99 new from GS

Nolestrumpet

CAG Veteran
Darksiders for PS3 and 360 is now $39.99 new at Gamestop online. I'm not sure if its like this in store.

Also if you use the code "15NEW" you can get an extra 15% off of that which I believe brings the total to $33.99, and if you use saver you can get free shipping too!

Great Deal!

Thanks. Good deal. Might have to go for it. Any chance that you can still get Red Faction free with purchase of Darksiders?

[quote name='DoubleD']Thanks. Good deal. Might have to go for it. Any chance that you can still get Red Faction free with purchase of Darksiders?[/QUOTE]

That deal ended March 7th, unfortunately. :(

[quote name='Hudson187']I'm going to pull the trigger on this - I've got a $25 gift card still from Xmas! Not a bad deal for $11.[/QUOTE]

Careful! Some uptight douches will tell you gift cards don't count! ;)

Good deal for anyone that hasn't bought it. unfortuantely I was planning on trading it in today with the 30% bonus PS3 coupon, and I imagine the TIV has gone down now.

This is weird... searching for Darksiders the price shows up as $32.99 used but when I add it to the cart it's $50... guess they're still updating the price.

[quote name='The Nephilim']I'll probably grab it sometime soon as well. I just need to figure out which is the better version PS3/360?[/QUOTE]
I believe I recall hearing that the PS3 version was minimally better, but nothing particularly noticeable. 360 has probably been patched to be equivalent by now.

When I buy the game, I'll be buying it on PS3.

[quote name='Monroeski']I believe I recall hearing that the PS3 version was minimally better, but nothing particularly noticeable. 360 has probably been patched to be equivalent by now.

When I buy the game, I'll be buying it on PS3.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case then I'll probably go PS3 as well. mainly since My 360 is so loud and annoying, and I always tend to want the action/adventure games for the PS3 controller or some reason.

Picked it up from GS when they had it on sale for $36 PS3 version.

I thought it was a good game and I read part 2 is in development.

I bought it for 40$ish from amazon a few months ago and just recently beat the game. Its a good game but doesn't have much replay value.

In for Darksiders and Tekken 6 (both 32.99 used - 54ish total for both with edge+cag 16... or could go for a $100 order to get them cheaper, hmm)

edit: is 25off not working now?

Really want to play this, hopefully there will be an Amazon DOTD or Best Buy RZ $20 off so I can get it closer to $20 soon.

its a great game

it plays a lot like zelda(just more mature) and is pretty long. dont expect to beat it in a week like like many god of war tyle games. :)

I just saw an advertsised used price at amazon for $8.55. My first thought was " they probably charge $25 shipping" then I saw the shipping price was just $4 and the sellers had a 100% rating. I was about to poop my pants with excitement then I saw the seller comment "NOTE: Does not include game!! Digital Hellbook - special promo from THQ, supplemental. "

What a bummer

Hmmm I really want this game, but I think my money's going towards Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, which is also $39.99.

My biggest concern is whether we'll be getting a B2G1 free sale soon. I'm kind of wary of picking up anything from GS right now until we can be certain that won't be happening. I mean, why not wait until I can get a really great deal as well (and all the copies will be sold out everywhere)?

bread's done
Back