Darkwatch for XBOX - Best deal?

sabbey

CAGiversary!
I am planning on pre-ordering this, but am looking for either free shipping and/or a decent discount off the price. I normally don't pay $40+ for a game, but am really interested in this one. Not enough to pay $50+ though... ;)

So, anyone know of a good deal? Thanks!

Actually, if you are a member of the Columbia House DVD club, you can pre-order it there for $49.99 and get free shipping. Though, it would end up costing what one would be able to buy it locally, since you'll still have to pay tax on it...

Crossing fingers there's some good deals out there that would get it under $50! :lol:

[quote name='sabbey']I am planning on pre-ordering this, but am looking for either free shipping and/or a decent discount off the price. I normally don't pay $40+ for a game, but am really interested in this one. Not enough to pay $50+ though... ;)

So, anyone know of a good deal? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Isn't Capcom taking the distribution? I thought Capcom maxes at 39.99...
Don't worry wait a month and a half and it'll be down to 20. It's not really all that good in my opinion.

[quote name='dragonfireflys']Isn't Capcom taking the distribution? I thought Capcom maxes at 39.99...
Don't worry wait a month and a half and it'll be down to 20. It's not really all that good in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
the low tier games cap at 40, eveything else is 50 , but I do agree this game will be $20 very shortly...

Wouldn't you know it... ;)

So, I go ahead and play the demo, it makes me want it enough to do an unusual thing, actually pre-order a copy. Normally, I wait at least 6 months to a year and buy any game I want once it goes down in price. Guess I might as well wait and get the Capcom and Megaman X Collections instead. :)

bread's done
Back