Dating Help

[quote name='Martinmz']i need some tips on asking a girl out
Any help like a helpful tip[/QUOTE]

Slap her ass and say "Hey baby, wanna do it?". Works every time.*

*May not work.

nothing makes a date go smoother the a roofie or a chloroform covered sock..........best thing you can do is be yourself and just be real about what you want.hi my name is _____________ive seen you around and wanted to know if youd like to go out sometime. of course if you dont know her at all take the time to talk to her here and there and once you know her/she knows you ask her out. dunno if youre comfortable with one on one dating so if youre not you can try to do a group date or arrange to hang out somewhere.

Wait a minute you are asking gamers on the cheap ass gamer website about dating???.......Maybe you should think that over!

I came in for the lulz but they haven't started yet. Wake me when this gets interesting.

Traditionally courtship begins by a guy slapping a girl on the ass and telling her to bake him a cake. Have you done this yet?

Stick it in her pooper.
Or just ask her out, but I recommend the pooper.

Edit: then again, I haven't had a girlfriend since 1st grade..... hmmmmm

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Stick it in her pooper.

Edit: then again, I haven't had a girlfriend since 1st grade..... hmmmmm[/QUOTE]

That's probably because you're always shitting on yourself. :/

OP, don't do that and you'll be fine.

[quote name='DarthPuma']That's probably because you're always shitting on yourself. :/

OP, don't do that and you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

See, that's his problem -- he uses up all his poop on himself, he's got nothing left to drop on her chest. Mystery solved.

Pull out your junk and ask her "Whatcha gonna do with it?"
Never fails to get a response. (though that response typically shows up in a squad car)

I'll give you a run-down of how quickly I think this could work out for you...

you: Hi ____, can you please say the word "no" for me?
girl: Why? What are you talking about?
you: I'm going to ask you out.
girl: Oh, okay, I get it... No

I've envisioned shorter ways to end this, but they do not involve preserving your dignity.

Heres the story
Im a grade above here but, we have been friends for about 5 months. We had a class together and we had a lot of fun together. She has a boyfrind but he's Not really good looking and Hes not that fun to talk to so idk if she really likes him that much.
questions
Can i ask here out while shes still with her boyfriend?
If yes how do i do it

[quote name='The Crotch']Also, why is your text light pink?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Martinmz']Sorry i was confused.
I need help[/QUOTE]

I lol'ed

[quote name='Martinmz']Heres the story
Im a grade above here but, we have been friends for about 5 months. We had a class together and we had a lot of fun together. She has a boyfrind but he's Not really good looking and Hes not that fun to talk to so idk if she really likes him that much.
questions
If yes how do i do it[/QUOTE]

Go find yourself a new girl. She's taken so you just have to live with that. Don't be a home wrecker.

Don't waste your time with her then. If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat ON you...Besides, it is not your place to come up with reasons why someone is dating someone else.

Jesus! NO! No, god dammit. Have you listened to us? Stay away from her, dammit. She'll just end up cheating on you.

And besides that, I'm-a bet you're too young/immature (not trying to pull an age thing here, it's just...), anyway. Does anyone over 14 actually think that "smooth lines" work?

[quote name='The Crotch']Jesus! NO! No, god dammit. Have you listened to us? Stay away from her, dammit. She'll just end up cheating on you.

And besides that, I'm-a bet you're too young/immature (not trying to pull an age thing here, it's just...), anyway. Does anyone over 14 actually think that "smooth lines" work?[/quote]

they can given the right place/time/situation. but ive learned its better to just keep it real.

questions
If yes how do i do it[/quote]

Wait wait wait....what grade are you in?

say this

Hey I have something to tell. Im not sure about this so Im just going to put it out there..

I want to be on you.......

You can send it back if you want to!

You stay classy!

[quote name='The Crotch']What time, place, and/or situation is that? A cheesiness competition?[/quote]

lol dude dont knock them until theyve worked for you. nowdays these kinds of things are irrelevant since most girls have issues of some sort you can use to your advantage or theyre all just pretty slutty. but in my day i did use lines and at times got good results.

I'll try to actually give a serious response to this thread:

1) She already has a boyfriend; you're already shit out of luck. Cut your losses and go meet a single chick. I could really stop here, but...

2) If you've really been "friends" with this girl for 5 months, that window of opportunity is long since closed. It's always best to make your interest known very early on. It works on two levels: a) If she's not into you, then you will not have wasted your time chasing around a girl who's not into you and b) that time period is when the potential for attraction is usually at its highest.

3) This is more in response to the people saying "be yourself". The problem with that is the person you are is someone who is shy and awkward around women and doesn't know what to say to spark attraction. What needs to be done is figure out how to talk to women to make them like you, and then integrate it into your pre-existing personality.

Edit: then again, I haven't had a girlfriend since 1st grade..... hmmmmm[/quote]

So *that's* what "backwards compatible" means in your profile. Mystery solved.

questions
If yes how do i do it[/quote]

Well at least you know you have a shot since she's willing to date ugly guys who have no conversational skills. Good luck with that, and I hope it works out for you.

[quote name='Purple Flames']I'll try to actually give a serious response to this thread:

1) She already has a boyfriend; you're already shit out of luck. Cut your losses and go meet a single chick. I could really stop here, but...

2) If you've really been "friends" with this girl for 5 months, that window of opportunity is long since closed. It's always best to make your interest known very early on. It works on two levels: a) If she's not into you, then you will not have wasted your time chasing around a girl who's not into you and b) that time period is when the potential for attraction is usually at its highest.

3) This is more in response to the people saying "be yourself". The problem with that is the person you are is someone who is shy and awkward around women and doesn't know what to say to spark attraction. What needs to be done is figure out how to talk to women to make them like you, and then integrate it into your pre-existing personality.[/quote]

This.

[/QUOTE]

stick_it_in_her_pooper.jpg

"The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show...(kiss your biceps here) and see if she likes the goods."

[quote name='Martinmz']Any smooth lines to tell her[/QUOTE]

I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

bread's done
Back