Dave Attell Eats Sperm!

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Don't missed Sloshed in Translation on COmedy Central for the big sperm eating scene!

Also,as I post this the best Sealab 2021 episode, the Wendy wedding one, is on Adult Swim.

Why did you call it the Wendy wedding one? It is Debby and Hesh getting married. I would call it either that or the fan written one, since it was written by a message board poster MCHeshpants420. There is only one Wendy on Sealab and that is Buckethead Wendy. And she isn't married and never will be.

Now, excuse me as I go masturbate to Brak show episodes.

Episode 46 I think they just said before the start of the show. Must be new.

Speaking of sealab, they're going to show two episodes a night monday through thursday. There aren't enough episodes to last three weeks at that pace.

Oh yeah, it's new.

"You know the J. Son of the G. Went to the H after dying on the C. He looks like Ted Nugent."

The new Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode was pretty cool, although not my fav. I think my favs are the one's with the Mooninites, especially when they got the Foreigner belt. That was firggin awesome.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']It would have to say Straight Penguin to be his alter ego[/quote]

Why all the hostility? Have I ever wronged you?[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry.. let's be friends.. i'll start by saying Dead Zone is a horrible show..Even Sister Sister is better

misc5.jpg

bread's done
Back