David Carradine is dead

I liked his work, I thought he was a stellar actor.

Seriously though people who are going to go well beyond the lines of kinky need to have backup just in case. There has to be autoerotic asphyxiation voyeurs out there.

It really would be hard to go in a manner that is more embarrassing for the family than that.

If I were in my Grandma's bed ridden state. I wouldn't think twice to pull the plug.

part of me feels like I shouldn't be saying that but another part of me doesn't have a problem with it.

I did not know he played Poon Dong in Crank: High Voltage. He also has 6 more movies in post-production and I'm going to guess he was working on Portland as it is in pre-production if IMDB.com is up to date.

Aweeeeeeee...

He was a kid hero of mine, especially in Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. Will be very missed. And bah even if he did die with the kinky rope method, everybody's got a kink.

[quote name='Aleryn']Aweeeeeeee...

He was a kid hero of mine, especially in Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. Will be very missed. And bah even if he did die with the kinky rope method, everybody's got a kink.[/QUOTE]

yeah but most peoples kinks dont land them dead in a closet with their kibbles and bits hanging out.

bread's done
Back