Dawn Of War II Free Preorder Wargear Set

Burchamj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II is out today. To celebrate this, we've got free Wargear Sets to give away to myTHQ members.
The first 100,000 to register Dawn of War II will be rewarded with the Chapter Command Wargear Set for free. This contains...

* “Cuirass of Azariah” Armor
* “Pistol of Baal” Bolt Pistol
* “Gauntlet of Blood” Power Fist
* “Mantle of the Great Father” Armor
* “Fearsome Light of Faith” Plasma Gun
* “Laurels of Hadrian” Iron Halo
* Two unique chapters “Revilers” and “Angels Sanguine”
* Eight exclusive metallic colors

http://www.thq-games.com/uk/news/show/6377

Here you go. I Believe this is the preorder for the Gamestop version.

that's pretty cool. so...were the copies that were shipped to gamestop have cd-keys that can be registered on myTHQ, or can ANY copy be registered?

[quote name='pacifickarma']Here's a free code for anyone who wants it: TWBRP-RGBPV-X8897-KFHQH-X2GMG[/quote]

Much love, thanks.

When it brings up the list of games to register, you have to scroll down a little bit. Or instead of typing in 2, use II instead and hopefully it should find it for you.

Thanks op! Sounds like the gear I got with my Gamestop preorder (still waiting on it to arrive), but grabbed one for a friend who didn't get much of anything for a bonus. Will be a nice surprise tomorrow for him.

Still having problems, have they blocked US access to choose DoWII? I've typed in II to no avail and warhammer shows only the previous games in its franchise

[quote name='pacifickarma']Here's a free code for anyone who wants it: TWBRP-RGBPV-X8897-KFHQH-X2GMG[/QUOTE]

hell yea pacifica! Thanks man you are awesome!

[quote name='speculator']Still having problems, have they blocked US access to choose DoWII? I've typed in II to no avail and warhammer shows only the previous games in its franchise[/quote]

Maybe others can clarify who have tried, but it may be open to the UK only. When I registered, I just left my registration on the default country (UK) and it worked okay. You may try registering with that, unless anyone here can confirm that US does work as well.

[quote name='Kurina']Maybe others can clarify who have tried, but it may be open to the UK only. When I registered, I just left my registration on the default country (UK) and it worked okay. You may try registering with that, unless anyone here can confirm that US does work as well.[/quote]
I registered as US and got mine just fine.

Thanks OP, I got my code last night. Of course Amazon still hasn't shipped out my preorder yet (I guess they hate it that I use free shipping). :roll:

Is the freebie offer still in effect? Just curious, I read you have to restart a campaign to use the pre-order equipment.

-Cynr

just got my copy at best buy, thanks again OP! now i got the gear/map from best buy and this gear as well! i'll have a nice head-start :)

bread's done
Back