Daxter (PSP) USED - $4.99 @ Gamestop B&M (ends 5/29)

Yep, great price for the game.

Good luck finding a copy with an actual Daxter case, though. My Gamestop had about 20 copies of Daxter, all with the generic gamestop printout case.

I assume it's because of all the people trading in their copy that came with the Daxter bundle.

And mine rang up 3.99 for some reason, before the Edge card discount.

Same here... As long as it's in decent shape and (hopefully) has the instruction booklet, I'll get one. I'll head over to the local one on my lunch hour.

As usual my shitty local Gamestop can never do anything right. I understand the bundled version didn't have a case, but it was in a little cardboard sleeve. Yet out of all the 30 copies in the store NONE had the sleeve, just the stupid ugly Gamestop case. Someone out of those 30 had to have brought it in with the sleeve but I'm sure the Gamestop morons just threw them out in favor of their gawdy Gamestop case. fuck Gamestop.

cool got mine for $3.99 today, no insert on any of the copies for me either, but i did still an instruction booklet. I used my edge card and the extra 10% off coupon, don't know if they added up to it, but still $3.99 for daxter ,cool

Definitely a great deal as I picked up the only copy at my GS and it was just the UMD (although it wasn't a greatest-hits version!). I'm considering calling/visiting a few others later on during the week to see if I can swap it out for one with a manual or insert.

I would actually rather have the clear plastic PSP case instead of the cheap cardboard sleeve that came with the bundled version. I'm just going to print out a cover and replace the Gamestop insert so that it looks better in my collection.

I've been looking for scans of the inset online, no luck. If anyone does find one it would be great to post the link here.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I went to my Gamestop and it was $10, they said it wasn't on sale. So I'm not happy.[/quote]

The lower price doesn't show up until you they hit total.

Interesting how the discount is applied. It rings up as $9.99, and then the Edge card discounts a dollar from that (10%), but then when the price is totalled it applies an additional $5 promotional savings to it, so the Edge discount is based on the non-promotional price. Explains why the final price is $3.99 with the Edge card, and why the actual price tags on the item print out as $9.99.

What's the deal with all these copies with no cover or booklet? I understand a few, but I went through 8 copies at one Gamestop and they all had nothing but the disc. Is this something going on nationwide?

One of the Gamestops I went to actually had the game in the cardboard sleeve from the bundle! If I have no luck at a few other locations, may go back and snatch that up!

[quote name='darkslime']Can you get this discount without an edge card?[/quote]
Yes, the game rings up at $10, and when totaled shows up at $5 and change with tax. I got mine yesterday with Edge card for $4+.

[quote name='Jedah Doma']What's the deal with all these copies with no cover or booklet? I understand a few, but I went through 8 copies at one Gamestop and they all had nothing but the disc. Is this something going on nationwide?[/quote]

People to bought the Silver Daxter PSP bundle and traded in Daxter did not have a case. So most of the trade-ins are probably from that bundle.

bread's done
Back