Day Break - The Complete Series $19.99 preorder at Amazon

sweet, we can finally watch the last 3 episodes (I think there was three episodes left before it got pulled).

sucks that the hot piece of ass that is Moon Bloodgood can't catch a break with a show that stays on the air

Sweet, thanks for posting. I caught the first two or three episodes but missed the rest. From what I saw it had quite a bit of promise.

actually only 6 episodes aired, meaning 7 of 13 did not air. now if they would only do the same for show me the money which came on before or after this i would be happy too.

[quote name='fart_bubble']sweet, we can finally watch the last 3 episodes (I think there was three episodes left before it got pulled).

sucks that the hot piece of ass that is Moon Bloodgood can't catch a break with a show that stays on the air[/QUOTE]

You know, it's really sad when guys refer to women as a "piece of ass". I'm a guy, but it's honestly one of the few things that really offends me nowadays.

[quote name='Cmosfm']You know, it's really sad when guys refer to women as a "piece of ass". I'm a guy, but it's honestly one of the few things that really offends me nowadays.[/quote]

Man...thank God for freedom of speech though...right?:applause:

while the price is pretty cool, but the show makes no sense... i gave the show six episodes and i agree with the pulled decision. The show was not going anywhere, it was like the viewers were stuck with the same crap over and over with no new shocking developments/revelations. Think about it, this is not some super natural or sci-fiction or some strange island (hell, it's not even Groundhog's Day), so how you explain
the guy lives through the same day over and over, and yet, it seems that some organization knows he's doing it?

It has some potential, but come on, the plot needs to be thicken by the 4th episode, something needs to be explained rather than hanging (or do what Lost did, explain something with more questions, so that people will scratch their heads with the new questions and forget the older ones).

[quote name='icarwngs55']Man...thank God for freedom of speech though...right?:applause:[/quote]

Yeah, 'cause that's what freedom of speech is all about--your inalienable right to offend anyone you damn please... :roll:

Great show, though. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='unholy']Yeah, 'cause that's what freedom of speech is all about--your inalienable right to offend anyone you damn please... :roll:

Great show, though. Thanks, OP.[/quote]

I don't claim to be politically correct. I indiscriminately discriminate.

[quote name='gameboykid14']Since it comes out Tuesday I'm gonna bump this thread up.[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder, i had forgotten to to preorder this.

bread's done
Back