Dbz tenkaichi 2

SolidSnake1125

CAG Veteran
hey guys i was just wondering if this game is worth picking up on a budget, and does anybody know where i can get the best deals?

Retail is $20. It's still a great game ino but If you have to get any version, I'd go with the ps2 version. The wii version suffers from long load times, slowdown, and tacked on wii controls.

On the flip side, BT3 is fantastic and feels more like it was developed with the Wii in mind. A used copy is $26.99 at GS/EB (less with the usual discounts) and I'd reccomend picking that one up instead.

oo thanks i dnt have ps2 but ill prob get dbzt3, does it have multiplayer. i also heard that the fighting system is really complex is this true?

Yes, there's multiplayer. Wi-Fi as well.

Fighting system is far more difficult to get used to in BT2 than it is BT3. As mentioned, BT3 was made with the Wii in mind from Day 1, while the second game was a PS2 exclusive at first and then later released on Wii.

[quote name='Tsukento']Yes, there's multiplayer. Wi-Fi as well.

Fighting system is far more difficult to get used to in BT2 than it is BT3. As mentioned, BT3 was made with the Wii in mind from Day 1, while the second game was a PS2 exclusive at first and then later released on Wii.[/quote]oo i see, does bt3 have online multiplayer?

[quote name='SolidSnake1125']oo i see, does bt3 have online multiplayer?[/quote]
It does, but when I last tried it out (probably around the time it came out), it was laggy.

[quote name='SolidSnake1125']oo i see, does bt3 have online multiplayer?[/quote]
The Wi-Fi I was speaking of was for BT3. There's none in BT2.

bread's done
Back