DC Animated Blu Rays - $9.99 at Best Buy

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I hadn't seen anyone post this so thought I would.  A bunch of DC animated movies are $9.99 on Blu Ray this week. Titles include:

Batman Year One

Batman: The Dark Knight Return (1 & 2)

Justice League: Doom

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Superman: Unbound

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights

Possibly more but that was all I could find. 

Also on "sale":

Batman: Son of Batman is $14.99

Justice League: War is $14.99

Don't forget, especially if shopping in store to check out Ibotta and see if if you can get $5-$20 back on Best Buy purchases. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/324415-get-5-back-with-50-or-10-w100-or-20-for-200-best-buy-purchases-through-ibotta-free-app-expires-615/page-1

These were on sale a couple of weeks ago at my local store (I picked up The Dark Knight Returns for $9.99).  I wonder if they brought the sale back, or has it been going this entire time?

These were on sale a couple of weeks ago at my local store (I picked up The Dark Knight Returns for $9.99). I wonder if they brought the sale back, or has it been going this entire time?
I honestly had the same thought, but I also had no idea the sale was ongoing as it seems they are in a separate display and if your stores doesn't have that display...

If the website image shows a combo pack, unless it's recently released, you won't likely get a combo pack.  They share the same SKU # and UPC # if they're combo or BD only.

If anyone wants to sell their UV copy of Son of Batman, I'll buy it, hit me up

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all of these except for Doom, not sure it's worth $10 though.  These used to be on Netflix, whatever happened there?

[quote name="XzMrHitDatHoezX" post="11798019" timestamp="1401374231"]did it come with the slip cover?[/quote]gl finding slips on these

Son of Batman was great from start to finish, and it exists in the New 52 continuity with Justice League: War, so it's definitely a must-see.

bread's done
Back