DC Universe Online and Amazon Gift Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyb0y

CAGiversary!
Usually once or twice a month, my site/podcast Handheld Heroes runs a contest for our visiters/listeners. This months contest is for DC Universe Online for the PC (Steam version). Runner up will receive a $20 Amazon Gift Card.

Details for the contest are here and I hope you take a second to listen to the show after entering the contest :)

I forgot to mention that the contest will run until Friday Feb 11th so hurry up and get your entries in! Thanks to CAG for letting people post contests for free stuff :)

[quote name='andyb0y']I forgot to mention that the contest will run until Friday Feb 11th so hurry up and get your entries in! Thanks to CAG for letting people post contests for free stuff :)[/QUOTE]

Oh, and thanks for the contest, OP!

oh, sorry mixed up the dates, for some reason I thought it was feb/14 when I posted that. (Hope, I did not seem like I was trying to rush him. Im so off, I all most left to DR. a week ahead >

We will announce the winner on Sunday on the show. I will contact the person that won and people can find out who won when the podcast is posted on Tuesday.

Me ether mercenar1e, I guess we did not win. (still had fun, making my char. bio and stuff) Anyways thanks for the contest ^^

I'm the Jeff who won. I had sent in (through email) a creepy little story about a jock discovering that he's a werewolf with a taste for blood - I went the villain route.

Sorry about not being quicker to post the winners. Caesar and Srinidhi won. Thanks to all who participated. Out of all the places I posted the contest, it seems like I got the most entires from the CAG community.

Congratulations to those who won, even though I doubt the validity of the contest. Let's see the entries that won.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']Congratulations to those who won, even though I doubt the validity of the contest. Let's see the entries that won.[/QUOTE]

What doubts do you have about the contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back