DC UNIVERSE ONLINE CE $59.99 at BEST BUY Ymmv?

OnettHero

CAGiversary!
I didn't see this posted so I'm sorry in advance if it was.

I was in Best buy today and noticed that the collectors edition was down to regular price of $59.99. I even checked the sku against the regular one to be sure. I am referencing the ps3 version.

Pretty good deal. Batman statue is cool.

My store there still marked at $59.99. I'll go by after work tomorrow and double check cause that's worth it. Plus I got my $10 gift card to go with it from Socom 4

Wow, I even remember reading that thread.
I feel like a boob.
I'm out and about and I regularly check this site on my Droid. Threw it on here without thinking. My apologies.
I think ill go back though and try and see if they'll take that @gamer coupon. Highly doubt that will work.

[quote name='OnettHero']Wow, I even remember reading that thread.
I feel like a boob.
I'm out and about and I regularly check this site on my Droid. Threw it on here without thinking. My apologies.
I think ill go back though and try and see if they'll take that @gamer coupon. Highly doubt that will work.[/QUOTE]

No worries we've all done the same thing. I just wanted to make sure you got the full info.

I've heard the coupon works but definitely a YMMV situation. There was a 10% mobile coupon that recently expired but this is a price drop so waiting might be worth the risk for a few bucks off. I've seen a good amount of these for PS3 around NH and MA and they don't seem to be going anywhere.

What do the DC Direct statues run for these days? I thought $80 but I'm so out of all things comics

>>>NVM. I found the website! :) All of the DC Universe Online statues will run for $85 according to DCDirect. So $55 is for this might be an ok deal since I think it is only way to get the batman statue.

Sony should take a page from kmart's book and offer a PSN deal with purchase of the game. DCUO + $50 PSN card for $75 or something like that.

It's $59.99 at all best buys. Mine has it priced at $99.99 but rang up at the cheaper price. I bought it and they have 1 copy left.

They had 2-3 of these at my local BB store when I was there last night. Had I known about this sooner, I would've likely returned Quantum Theory AND tried to use the coupon to get this for around $25 or so out the door.

That's about all it's worth to me since once you use the disc once it's not even able to be resold. So unless you guys want a $60 coaster if you hate the game, then hold off for some more price drops on this.

bread's done
Back