DC Universe Online Collector's Edition (PS3) $39.99 on Amazon

[quote name='naruto98']Do you get A time to play this game for free? If so I may just bite.[/QUOTE]

yeah you get one free month of play with it

Have they fixed this since the beta? I was in on that and did not have a good time (too many people camping on spawn points, long load times, glitches and connection errors). The game itself was passable but the beta did not inspire confidence in the final product.

[quote name='WatTsu']Have they fixed this since the beta? I was in on that and did not have a good time (too many people camping on spawn points, long load times, glitches and connection errors). The game itself was passable but the beta did not inspire confidence in the final product.[/QUOTE]

If by fixed, you mean nobody even plays this anymore and it's a barren wasteland, then yeah it's fixed.

The Beta was far better because of how populated the world was.

The Green Lantern DLC is coming soon, and will be free. I haven't played the game yet, but I want the CE for the Batman statue.

[quote name='WatTsu']Have they fixed this since the beta? I was in on that and did not have a good time (too many people camping on spawn points, long load times, glitches and connection errors). The game itself was passable but the beta did not inspire confidence in the final product.[/QUOTE]
Nope. Long load times have gotten somewhat worse, people still camp, shit ton of graphical bugs, and it STILL locks up the PS3 pretty often. With the exception of some added characters, missions, and items it is the same thing as the beta. I was so disappointed when I bought it that I cancelled my subscription after the free month.

[quote name='skubish']This game is crap. Don't waste your time.[/QUOTE]

More or less what he said. Granted I only played the beta on pc but I was bored shitless by the time I was done with the tutorial and could barely get even a few levels out in the world before I would delete my character.

Biggest problem was it was so damn repetitive. It was not fun at all in any way. I was excited to play but I knew something was wrong when I was creating my character and me in a super hero game carrying a gold ak47 around just seemed really wrong.

Id almost be tempted to get it for the figure but there are hundreds of batman figures out very similliar to that one a lot cheaper.

[quote name='9Tale']If by fixed, you mean nobody even plays this anymore and it's a barren wasteland, then yeah it's fixed.

The Beta was far better because of how populated the world was.[/QUOTE]

Don't be a troll, you obviously haven't played the game lately.
The servers have been merged and there are people all over the place, the DLC which was going to be $10 has now been announced that it will be free. Since the latest update I haven't crashed once and the only long loading times are during start up.
The game is pretty average unless you actually play with others, but the game totally changes when you hit level 30 since tons of things open up.

[quote name='actripxl']Don't be a troll, you obviously haven't played the game lately.
The servers have been merged and there are people all over the place, the DLC which was going to be $10 has now been announced that it will be free. Since the latest update I haven't crashed once and the only long loading times are during start up.
The game is pretty average unless you actually play with others, but the game totally changes when you hit level 30 since tons of things open up.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:| Last time I played was early August.

bread's done
Back