DC Universe Online League - Openly recruiting!

Temidien

CAGiversary!
Who We Are
CAGers United is our first CAG league in DC Universe Online (PC). We can be found in the PvE server "Virtue and Vice".

What we encourage:
  • Casual but active members
  • Respectful dialog (playful trash-talking is always ok)
  • Helping out newer players in learning the game or tough missions
  • Suggestions for making the league better and desire to expand

What we do NOT allow:
  • Hate speech of any kind
  • Disrespecting of other members or candidates
  • Long periods of inactivity (weeks/months) without alerting Officers of your circumstance (we understand real life gets in the way or you wanna play other stuff for a while, we just don't want people disappearing without a word)

If you are looking for a CAG guild for the PS3 version of the game, check out 4thHorseman's similar PS3 thread, which can be found here.

How to Join​
If you don't already have one, create a character in the PC PvE server "Virtue and Vice" and post your character information in this thread requesting an invite or PM me. Be sure to include the exact spelling/capitalization of the character name and when you will typically be available to play.

Our Goals​
Our vision for CAG is to have several different leagues residing on multiple servers, to accommodate CAGers who have already committed to different types of gamplay (PvE/PvP, Hero/Villain, region, etc.). Once such leagues have been organized, all such information will be posted here for newcomers.

Last edited by a moderator:
To get us started:

Temidien
Experience: Intermediate (weeks of Beta experience)
Server: New Frontier
Hero/Villain: Hero
Character Name: Temidien
PC or PS3: PC
PVP/PVE Preferred: PVE
Availability: Pretty much whenever
Timezone: EST
Mic: Yes

Ultrapimp
Experience: Intermediate: Played Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, Dark Age of Camelot, World of warcraft, warhammer, aion, city of heroes,
Server: none yet
Character Name: Ultrapimp
PC or PS3: PS3
PVP/PVE Preferred: PVP
Availablity: most nights
Additional Info:

I am currently on deployment in afghanistan, im not sure if the internet is good enough here to play, but i will definitely be playing hardcore in oct when i get home

JP
Experience: Beginner - Two weeks of beta experience but I wouldn't consider myself higher than beginner. Done other MMOs but I really just am that guy that is midrange in talent and devotion.
Server: Unsure but I think it was New Frontier
Hero/Villain: Villain
Character Name: Korde
Availablity: Extremely random times with my job. Mostly evening on weekdays from 6-9
Mic: No
Additional Info: I use my 360 controller so chatting isn't really a thing for me. I might switch to keyboard & mouse but I enjoy using the 360 controller for now.

[quote name='JP']Additional Info: I use my 360 controller so chatting isn't really a thing for me. I might switch to keyboard & mouse but I enjoy using the 360 controller for now.[/QUOTE]

I use a controller on PC as well but keep a keyboard in front of me for when I want to type. I've found the game to be very good about switching back and forth between keyboard/mouse and controller on the fly (just hit a key on the keyboard or flick the joystick on your controller to switch).

Tyler
Experience: Intermediate: little bit of World of warcraft, city of heroes
Server: Virtue and Vice
Character Name: AxisBreaker
Availablity: mostly afternoon and nights
Timezone:
Mic: no

Brandon
Experience: World of Warcraft, Aion, and city of heroes
server: Virtue and Vice
Hero/villian:Hero
character name:SciFi Man
Availability: mostly afternoons and definately at night
Timezone:eastern time
Mic:yes

think it is Death Pool. If it is not that it is death pool. I will double check tomorrow. Can play on weekends. Usually during the day when I have nothing to do and some times at night if I don't go out. The past week I have been on from about 3 am CST to about 440 CST before I go to work. I'm also a villain.

Skymerk
Experience: Somewhat, played beta
Server: virtue and vice
Character Name: skymerk
Availability: Pretty much whenever

Getting the point where I need groups, been playing on and off by myself.

Does anyone have a buddy key for this game? I really want to buy this game, but I need to make sure it will run first.

[quote name='Superstar']Does anyone have a buddy key for this game? I really want to buy this game, but I need to make sure it will run first.[/QUOTE]

Run the trial.

Or.

[quote name='Megazell']
Website Spotlight

Can You Run It?

34s5u9t.jpg

What it does

This site provides a One-Click solution that looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes, a simple, free software download is all that is needed. Sometimes you'll find that you need a different video card to fully experience what the game has to offer.

http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/

Megazell's Comment - This website is ideal for those of you with current rigs that may need a small change or upgrade to play the game of your desire. Currently, the list only covers commercials games. When building new rigs or check out rigs that are donate to the center this site saves me a lot of time. Don't just rely on it by itself sometimes another review of the game or product you are looking for is needed to get a better overview of your options

--> Click Here!

There is a trial for this game? I wasn't aware.

I have tried the "Can you run it" thing and it has let me down before. Sure - I could technically run the game but it took 4 years to just walk.

[quote name='Superstar']There is a trial for this game? I wasn't aware.

I have tried the "Can you run it" thing and it has let me down before. Sure - I could technically run the game but it took 4 years to just walk.[/QUOTE]

There are 10 day trials all over the internet. Some places have them also in stores like Gamespot, FYE and Amazing Savings in NYC. Not sure about the rest of the US.

bread's done
Back