DC Universe Online League - Prep Time

4thHorseman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Since I'm new to this whole "creating a league" thing, I am going to cop to copying all the information below from the CODBLOPS thread with some added stuff to it.

So nothing is official right now, I just want to start off by getting information from everybody so we can all add each other if need be. But this would allow everyone to know when everyone else is on, what system they are playing on, server, hero/villain, etc.

Signing Up

To sign up simply post in this format:

CAG ID = PSN ID
Experience: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Server:
Hero/Villain:
Character Name:
PC or PS3:
PVP/PVE Preferred:
Availablity: Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat (nights)
Timezone: PST/MST/CST/EST
Mic: Yes/No
Additional Info:

I'll then make a list of everybody so we don't have to run through the entire thread to find people. If there are any better suggestions on how to do this, feel free to throw the ideas out there. Any help on my first attempt to do this is appreciated!

Rod92905 = Rod92905
Experience: Beginner
Server: Crisis
Hero/Villain: Hero
Character Name: Hot Rod
PC or PS3: PS3
PVP/PVE Preferred: PVE
Availablity: Mostly nights after 9pm EST
Timezone: EST
Mic: Yes

4th, perhaps separate threads for PC/PS3? As far as I know, cross-platform play isn't implemented (yet).

Also, choosing specific servers for CAG play early on would help people when they go to create a character (nobody wants to get ten levels into a server and find out all their CAG friends are somewhere else).

If you want help on the PC end, I'd be happy to organize that. I won't really be playing till tomorrow night sometime (EST) because I'm squeezing in as much time with the gf as possible before she leaves for Sweden, but after that I should be in-game quite a bit.

EDIT:

Here's my info

Temidien = n/a
Experience: Intermediate (weeks of Beta experience)
Server: New Frontier
Character Name: Temidien
PC or PS3: PC
Availability: Pretty much whenever

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN ID = Hnd2Glnd
Experience: Beginner
Server: Justice
Character Name: Atlus
PVP/PVE Preferred: PVP (I think?)
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday nights from 7-9:30pm MST.
Mic: Yes (not charged at the moment)
Additional Info: Unfortunately, my schedule changes just about every week, so it's hard for me to pin time exact days and times to play. If I'm on, I'll probably play this, but who knows. Just a heads up!

[quote name='Temidien']4th, perhaps separate threads for PC/PS3? As far as I know, cross-platform play isn't implemented (yet).

Also, choosing specific servers for CAG play early on would help people when they go to create a character (nobody wants to get ten levels into a server and find out all their CAG friends are somewhere else).

If you want help on the PC end, I'd be happy to organize that. I won't really be playing till tomorrow night sometime (EST) because I'm squeezing in as much time with the gf as possible before she leaves for Sweden, but after that I should be in-game quite a bit.

EDIT:

Here's my info

Temidien = n/a
Experience: Intermediate (weeks of Beta experience)
Server: New Frontier
Character Name: Temidien
PC or PS3: PC
Availability: Pretty much whenever
Mic: Yes[/QUOTE]

Perhaps I can make this thread do both. If you already have a character on a server, this thread could show you other people with characters on the same server. But we could also have one server in particular where everyone can meet up. I'll probably go with whatever the first PVE one is that way if they want to PVP they can, but if not we can focus on missions. Except I'll have to wait until I get home so I can see what the first server is for that...

I'm still on the wall about getting this one. If I do get it, it'll probably be sometime closer to the beginning of February. In the meantime just put me down as tentative.

Gregarious = DarkParodius
Experience: Intermediate thanks to beta, avid MMO player for years
Server: Undecided
Hero/Villain: Villain
Character Name: Undecided
PVP/PVE Preferred:
Availablity: Mon-Sat after 10PM PST, all day sunday
Timezone: MST
Additional Info: In regards to the monthly fee, is it a license through PSN or do you have to purchase it in game?

[quote name='Byakurai'] In regards to the monthly fee, is it a license through PSN or do you have to purchase it in game?[/QUOTE]

From what I saw in the terms/conditions part of the game, it says that the money will be taken out of your PSN wallet and if there are no more funds, it will automatically take it off your credit card.

Looking through the servers, I think we might try to get the league going in the Justice PVE server. I doubt it will be this week, but I'm thinking maybe 3 days a week and meeting at either the Superman Memorial in Metropolis or the Bat Signal in Gotham.

Sounds like Sunday is one of the better days to do it. Maybe Tuesday and Thursday as the other two nights. How does that sound for everyone?

Zinzorb=Zinzorb
Experience: Intermediate
Server: USPS3
Character Name: OromisElda
Availability: All Week

Matt Young/MattYoung730
Experience: Intermediate
Server: US PS3
Character Name: Retcon
PVP/PVE Preferred: PvE
Availablity: afternoons and early evenings
Timezone: PST

I also have had Legendary access since day 1, if that matters at all.

ayre27292
Experience: beginner
Server: US PS3
Hero/Villain: both
Character Name: hero-ARTHEUS....villain-NIGHTFALLEN
PVP/PVE Preferred: PvE
Availablity: sun -thur....afternoons fri-sat.....anytime
timezone: est
mic: yes

Tony72 (obviously) = Random-8669
Experience: Intermediate? I guess?
Server: USPS3
Hero/Villain: Both
Character Name: Subversion8669 (hero), Hotwire8669 (villain)
PVP/PVE Preferred: PvE, haven't done much PVP but would be open to it
Availablity: any day I guess. Usually during the day, unless I feel like playing in the evening?
Timezone: CST
Mic: No
Additional Info:

bread's done
Back