DC Universe ONLINE thoughts

pacemakerguy

CAGiversary!
now finally saw this is coming on the PC woot, cause i really wanted this game and it was said only for PS3 but woo PC now,
ok will this be good or bad? idk, when is it going to be released? idk either but hopefully soon.
my question to you is do u think this will have a stupid monthly fee to play online? which the whole game is made for. if it is and not for ps3 that right there is a dick move.... seriously it is. what do you think?

what i'm trying to say is, the game DC UNIVERSE ONLINE! i foudn out it's coming out for PC along with ps3 which is good
so i was getting to is most online pc games nowadays make u pay for a monthly fee to play on the server and i said it would be dick if they did that on the pc version and the ps3 was free
what do you think they will do?

i foudn out it's coming out for PC along with ps3 which is good
so i was getting to is most online pc games nowadays make u pay for a monthly fee to play on the server and i said it would be dick if they did that on the pc version and the ps3 was free

^ I thought he had that as all one sentence, but he hit enter right as the line ended, lol

they will charge $100 BILLION DOLLARS!!!!

200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

[quote name='pacemakerguy']what about the PS3 version[/QUOTE]

More than likely yes. Most MMOs DO charge something.
Bandwidth, server upkeep/uptime, consistent patches and content updates, and in game support cost something to operate.

from what I understand it is being developed by sony online entertainment, SOOOOOOOOO monthly fees will surely be in place for all platforms that the game is developed for.

Probably 14.99 a month.

[quote name='kcreject']from what I understand it is being developed by sony online entertainment, SOOOOOOOOO monthly fees will surely be in place for all platforms that the game is developed for.

Probably 14.99 a month.[/quote]
that's so stupid though

Honestly, you're best never getting into the field of games with Online in their name if you don't want to pay anything... I don't even know what this game is or will be, but I bet they will charge you cash.

bread's done
Back