DC16's Autumn Lowball- ENDED

detectiveconan16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
picture.php

Hello everyone, I've gotta get rid of a few or several things and that's why I'm having a lowball. Here are the rules:

1. This lowball auction will start on October 15, 2012 at 15:30, or 3:30PM Eastern Standard Time
  2. Post your bid as a response to this thread, no PMs and no eMails.
  3. Payment is by United States Postal Service Money Orders or by Amazon Gift Card. That means you'll have to go to the post office. I don't want one from a credit union or western union or a labor union or a confederacy of dunces. If you send me payment that does fit my simple criteria, I will send it back to you.
  4. Minimum bid is $1 in $1 increments. That means if a CAG bid $1 on a item that you want, you will have to bid at least $2.
  5. Shipping is usually $4 an item with $1 extra, with one exception as seen below.
  6. I will only ship to the 48 states!
  7. Buyer pays first and payment must arrive within 10 days.
  8. This lowball will end October 27 2012 at 19:00, or 7:00PM EST so you have plenty of time to get your bids in. Once it hits 1900 hours EST, no more bids will be allowed. None of that rolling stuff I can't keep track of it.

These are the items:

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2 with Raihou Plush- Sealed with a little shelf-wear after being kept in the top shelf of my closet. This item will cost extra to ship due to the relatively large size of the item but if the bid goes high enough I might be a little more lenient.
sm04as $42

Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions Strategy Guide- some shelf-wear but barely used sm04as-$4

Final Fantasy III DS Strategy Guide- has a Best Buy sticker in front, good luck taking it out. sm04as-$3

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Hardcover guide- sealed sm04as-$6

Phantasy Star Zero DS- barely played - sm04as- $6

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gotian']okay then, lets cut the nickle and dime crap.

Devil summoner 2 $28[/QUOTE]

and now nobody will bid on it till the 18 of october, way to secure your bid !:applause:;)

[quote name='MasaTFC']and now nobody will bid on it till the 18 of october, way to secure your bid !:applause:;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, basically will stop bids until the last hour or so where people like to swoop in out of no where... ;)

[quote name='Gotian']okay then, lets cut the nickle and dime crap.

Devil summoner 2 $28[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Gotian']lmao, i was gonna go higher but then i was like eh, dont show your full hand yet, lol[/QUOTE]

pffffffffftttt, don't show your full hand lmao.

and nice post of kids in the hall OP!:applause:

In 1600, Tokugawa Ieyasu defeats his rivals at the Battle of Sekigahara and begins a new era of Japan under his control, thus inspiring Koei to make a ton of video games about it.

This ends Saturday, remember.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Three days and about 12 hours left. Keep em coming or be outbidded while you're out partying Saturday Night.[/QUOTE]

Usually happens to me so I'm throwing in my high bids now :D

Bids updated less than two days and twelve hours left. Wow, fifty years ago today, Nelson Mandela was sentenced to a five year prison term. Thank god they didn't conquer his soul.

Thanks. I was a little slow with typing things up, hence the mult posts.

If DC16 is alright with it, I wouldn't mind giving up the 7:01 bids, since it was after the time.

bread's done
Back