DDR Mario Re-Released on 5-15-06

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I know this probabaly doesn't belong here, but I got my Nintendo release stuff today and they are showing Mario DDR as being re-released in stores on May 15th(the same day as Mario DS). This is still going for around $70-$80 on Ebay, so prices should finally start to drop even more. Some sites are showing it as preorder for the 15th, too. Sorry if a repost.

$49.99 and they should be marketing it quite a bit in gaming stores this time(I got quite a bit of marketing stuff and besides DS Mario is their only thing this month). I think this is probably being re-released now for the rumored price drop coming up.

I may pick it up. The only DDR I have is Ultramix. I heard though that Mario Mix is REALLY easy, so that's a bit of a turn off. Thanks for the heads up though!

I don't know why someone changed the topic to have a question mark. I only post factual stuff(I posted the DS price drop last year and only post GUARANTEED INFO). Anyway, Ebgames.com has the preorder up for 5/15 for those who didn't believe me.

That's really strange. I saw 2-3 of them at EB Games last week. Guy said they've restocked. Asked me if I wanted to buy any for ebay.

This was in Canada, so maybe we got them back in earlier? I know we sold out of them at the same time they were gone down south.

[quote name='tubtub']I don't know why someone changed the topic to have a question mark. I only post factual stuff(I posted the DS price drop last year and only post GUARANTEED INFO). Anyway, Ebgames.com has the preorder up for 5/15 for those who didn't believe me.[/quote]

I can confirm that. CC has had the release date for a couple of weeks now.

It's on EB/GS as an upcoming release now too for 5/15, which is kinda goofy. I mean, the game did come out 7 months ago. But I guess a re-release is a re-release.

[quote name='neocisco']I can confirm that. CC has had the release date for a couple of weeks now.[/QUOTE]

Thank god. I seem to get at least one person a day looking for this who can't get the idea that...

A) Only a limited amount were made during the first batch.
B) Nintendo underestimated the demand.
C) Stores have been out for MONTHS.
D) The sale value on eBay has been high for this title.
E) No there are none "in the back."

... so I'm glad for this re-release.

bread's done
Back