DDR: Universe?

I thought the bundle was only $30 at Circuit City? I just read a thread yesterday that all the Xbox, PS2, and 360 DDR bundles got cut down to $30 there.

[quote name='norkusa']I thought the bundle was only $30 at Circuit City? I just read a thread yesterday that all the Xbox, PS2, and 360 DDR bundles got cut down to $30 there.[/QUOTE]

I guess that's only if you can find it.

[quote name='gamcreator']yourfree360games.com - FREE[/quote]
Yeah, I know, but I'm saving that for when the second one comes out. Also, it's not TRULY free...but it's good enough. :lol:

[quote name='norkusa']I thought the bundle was only $30 at Circuit City? I just read a thread yesterday that all the Xbox, PS2, and 360 DDR bundles got cut down to $30 there.[/quote]
Oh wow...I hope I can find one...probably not...

[quote name='MasterSprtn117'] Oh wow...I hope I can find one...probably not...[/QUOTE]

I don't think it'll be that hard to snag. My local CC still has a bunch of game-only copies that have been sitting in the $16.99 Clearance since summer. Doesn't seem like a lot of people are interested in Universe. Song list is okay but my main gripe is that I can't use my Cobalt Flux hard pad to play it.

bread's done
Back