DDR xbox

DDR games rarely drop in price, especially if you are getting one with a mat. Sorry I can't be of help to you, but your best bet would probably be gamerush. Maybe you can get a used one?

man, so nobody has any deals? I guess that seems right since there are only two games for it. Which pads are the best cheap ones? How are the ones that say "stay cool" in the center. Also, is the wireless worth the extra money?

[quote name='bigjon1805']man, so nobody has any deals? I guess that seems right since there are only two games for it. Which pads are the best cheap ones? How are the ones that say "stay cool" in the center. Also, is the wireless worth the extra money?[/quote]

Wireless mats, IMO, are crap. They don't always recognize when you step on them. I think the best (cheap) mat is the Konami ones that come packaged with the games. I would hunt down a bundle. Konami's mats are better built then those flimsy cheapo mats from Mad Catz and such. Good luck!

Try Wal-Mart. You might get lucky and hit one where they have a bunch of clearance.

That's the only place I've ever seen the bundle cheaper than normal (except for TRU having the Ultramix bundle 50% off, but it's not green-tagged anymore).

DDR Ultramix for Xbox is supossed to go Platinum really soon. I have not yet seen the price drop but it was reported on Team Xbox. That is was going to be a platinum hit.

bread's done
Back