DDS Official website is open now

What is the difference between this game and that other one that came out recently with Dante in it. Or does this one have Dante in it? I'm confused!

You guys think it's worth the 54.99 eb is charging for the box set and stickers?

I'm not sure if the box set is available everywhere or if the stickers are too?

nice, im looking forward to this one :)

probably wont buy it for a while, until its cheap....i have a few other games to get through first

[quote name='XboxMaster']What is the difference between this game and that other one that came out recently with Dante in it. Or does this one have Dante in it? I'm confused![/quote]

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='XboxMaster']What is the difference between this game and that other one that came out recently with Dante in it. Or does this one have Dante in it? I'm confused![/quote][/quote]
haha poor guy.

theyre different games, one is about a guy who recreates the world. This one is a 2 parter about a group of dudes warring and doing who knows what.

however I do believe the game engine is roughly the same, using press turn icons with weaknesses and strengths towards attacks

[quote name='JEKKI'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='XboxMaster']What is the difference between this game and that other one that came out recently with Dante in it. Or does this one have Dante in it? I'm confused![/quote][/quote]
haha poor guy.

theyre different games, one is about a guy who recreates the world. This one is a 2 parter about a group of dudes warring and doing who knows what.

however I do believe the game engine is roughly the same, using press turn icons with weaknesses and strengths towards attacks[/quote]

Oh, OK. Is this one the sequel to Persona 2 or are they just from the same developers?

nah man, if they made a sequal to Persona 2 I bet it would be called Persona 3.

Persona series takes place in current times,

but DDS takes place in some kinda post apocolyptic world (I think)

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I still haven't beaten SMT Nocturne. But I definatly getting this one.

Why does the website ask you your age though?[/quote]

The game is rated "M"

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='evilmax17']I thought this was about some denistry game (which is a great idea).[/quote]

DDS DS?[/quote]

I'd buy it. Come to think of it, isn't there a doctor/surgery DS game that's out or is coming out in Japan?

bread's done
Back