DDS, Rez, Gunstar Heros, Lunar SSSC, much more FS only

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the two door legend or the 4 door? i know the mid ninties were rear drive and when looking at a project car rear or 4 wheel drive is what i look for. i want either a 240SX or a legend or a subaruXT6. i'm definately interested in the legend though. and have you done any previous modification? what's the mileage? and got any pics?

[quote name='kim _kaphwan']is that the two door legend or the 4 door? i know the mid ninties were rear drive and when looking at a project car rear or 4 wheel drive is what i look for. i want either a 240SX or a legend or a subaruXT6. i'm definately interested in the legend though. and have you done any previous modification? what's the mileage? and got any pics?[/QUOTE]

Um yeah. It says Acura Integra sorry if thats confusing.

[quote name='Odenat']Um yeah. It says Acura Integra sorry if thats confusing.[/QUOTE]
oh whoops, i just made an idiot out of myself hahaha good luck with selling it man. i was never too keen on the integras but have you done any mods to it? i'd still like pics if not just to make conversation with a fellow gearhead.

got metal gear today, came in great condition. I left you positive feedback, would appreciate the same gesture.

thanks again.

how much for west coast avengers #56 shipped? It's shape?
would have to be kinda low for me to snag it from you though

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back