De Blob 2 (PS3 Region Free) $16 shipped, new

illennium

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
If you don't mind buying your PS3 games internationally (from what I can tell, they're region-free, correct?), Zavvi.com has De Blob 2 for around $16 after current conversion rates. International delivery is free. Zavvi is a good site - I've ordered CDs from them, and they've arrived relatively quickly and in perfect condition.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/de-blob-2/10208078.html

I think there might also be a 10% off code floating around. I'll take a look and post it if I find it.

Edit: The page now says "Usually dispatched within a month." So it looks like it might have gone out of stock.

So if I started playing De Blob a while back and put this region-free version in, would it recognize my save file or would I have to start over?

OMG, this game is so friggin' great. Paid $30 for it during a Gold Box sale, would've paid full price. Also, lots of easy Trophies: got like 5 Gold's just upon finishing the story.

Just an FYI: :ps3: and :360: are both $14.90 over at Play-asia.com

Just if people want the :360: like me

[quote name='Caddywompus21']So if I started playing De Blob a while back and put this region-free version in, would it recognize my save file or would I have to start over?[/QUOTE]

It would work. Since most :ps3: games are region free anyway. The only time there might be an issue is if its stackable for :360: Meaning you can play 50 Cent Blood in the Sand for Jp and 50 Cent Blood in the Sand for US on the same tag and it would be considered different games.

At least this was my experience when I got Ninja Assassin Region Free and sold it when the US copy came out.

bread's done
Back