[DEAD] $10,000 Amazon Holiday Shopping Spree contest

entered thanks op, but why don't they ever announce the winners of these contests. Who won that ninja gaiden 2 custom 360 that gamestop was giving away

entered as well, thanks
icon_smile.gif

I think I might've entered twice on this contest because I saw this thread and thought I saw it for the first time :( hope they don't void my entry.

wow i never saw this on amazon, thanks op!

If I win i'll buy you something nice and get sum nice stuff for Childs Play this year. :D

[quote name='anubis20']entered thanks op, but why don't they ever announce the winners of these contests. Who won that ninja gaiden 2 custom 360 that gamestop was giving away[/quote]it's my understanding from reading a few rules and regulations that it's often the case that you can write for a list of winners.

Entered...thanks.

I'd probably end up buying a lot of toys for Toys for Tots or something. I need to get a few things, but I'd probably just give away most of it.

TBW

[quote name='Wolfkin']oh that's a good idea. . if I win I'll definitely put at least some of the money towards child's play.[/quote]
Yeah, I would donate some to Child's play as well... get some gifts for my family.. and spend just a little on something for myself.

bread's done
Back