[DEAD] $10 off all Pre-orders $39.99 and Up @Newegg YMMV *ends 10/31

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Just got an e-mail from Newegg as thanks for a recent purchase. It may not work for everyone so YMMV.

$10 OFF ALL Game Pre-Orders $39.99 & Up*
(72 HOURS ONLY!)
BTEJNHA33
*Not valid on Wii U titles. Up to a maximum discount of $10.00. Promo codes may be used once per order, multiple times per account and cannot be combined w/ other codes or combo discounts. Expires on 10/31/2012 or sooner based on fund availability.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&Depa=0&Description=ppssPreorderGames&nm_mc=EMCPP-CE102012A&cm_mmc=EMCPP-CE102012-_-PPHE-_-banner-Video%20Game%20Console-_-SubPromoWord

If the direct link doesn't work, search for ppssPreorderGames @www.newegg.com

Note: Since it was so helpful for me last time, can some of you please post some titles that won't otherwise get discounted day 1, i.e. JRPGs, Schmups, etc.? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer4life88']I tried it and it doesn't work for me, says my email is not valid.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I didn't get the email but the code works for me. If only Fire Emblem: Awakening was available for preorder...I'd jump on that in a heartbeat. As it stands, though, I can't think of anything at $39.99 (the only price point I'd use this coupon on) to preorder that I haven't already and that interests me:

:3ds:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Vita
Persona 4 Golden

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
and Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion are not intriguing enough to me to warrant buying day-one, but are there other $39.99-games I'm missing?

EDIT: Oh, look at that--I just got the email. That explains why the code works. ;)

I found at least one thing to use the code on: Tearaway (Vita). That game looks so dang fun.

nice preordered paper mario. i think i have everything else for the rest of the year preordered already.

Hmmm...
"Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEJNHA33."

Usually the codes work for me. Maybe I've pre-ordered too much already! LoL.

I guess this is the only way I'll get Ragnarok Odyssey discounted; Think I'm going to get the mercenary edition but I know it'll come in an envelope and most likely from the CA warehouse and who knows what state Newegg's NJ warehouse is in with the flooding and all

my email says the code(s) (others are in the email) are thanks for buying yakuza dead souls, and says that it's attached to the account with the email attached to it.

didn't work with me but i had a chat with customer service and they said they will refund me 10 dollars after my order of paper mario for the 3ds ships. not bad deal for 30 bucks. sweet.

Yep, "As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a Mugen Souls Playstation3 Game KOEI, here are some bonus coupon codes that should help you save a few dollars as you finish your shopping!"

Finally pulled the trigger on Person 4 Golden :psp: for myself and Animal Crossing :3ds: for the wife. :)

Yeah it doesn't work for me despite the fact that I routinely get like 3 emails a week from newegg about sales and deals and stuff. I don't get it.

[quote name='apterous']Yep, "As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a Mugen Souls Playstation3 Game KOEI, here are some bonus coupon codes that should help you save a few dollars as you finish your shopping!"

Finally pulled the trigger on Person 4 Golden :psp: for myself and Animal Crossing :3ds: for the wife. :)[/QUOTE]

Weird how they had Mugen Souls by KOEI lol.

[quote name='Namerson']Does Newegg ship on the day the game comes out? Do they ever ship the day before? (First time pre-ordering from Newegg)[/QUOTE]

The day for before for me for my copy of WWE '13 (I pre-ordered it back when they did the $15 off promo). It just shipped about an hour ago.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']I preordered Ragnarok Odyssey for Vita with this months ago but I'm not sure that game is ever releasing with its date supposedly tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
It's coming out. It is in the drop for the PSN this week.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']The day for before for me for my copy of WWE '13 (I pre-ordered it back when they did the $15 off promo). It just shipped about an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. I haven't been charged or got any e-mails yet and the game comes out tomorrow. I'll probably get one sooner or later.

Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEJNHA33.Although all of the others have worked...

[quote name='slidecage']did not work for me :(

really wanted to order

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan for 30 WILL NOT PAY 40 for it[/QUOTE]

i got the email and just preordered EO4. im happy about 30 but would pay 40 for it without thinking twice. love that series

[quote name='alwayscheaper']I preordered Ragnarok Odyssey for Vita with this months ago but I'm not sure that game is ever releasing with its date supposedly tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Like chicagocubsfan said, it is coming out. I already got an invoice and payment charged email today. I'm just waiting on my shipping email now.

EDIT: Just got my shipping notification

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='saiyajinsc']Too bad I can't use it for prof Layton even though the release date is not until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Layton came out yesterday so it's not longer a preorder.

Thanks OP, just pre-ordered soul sacrifice and sonic bonus edition. To the guys wondering how shipping works. I pre-ordered Ragnarok a while ago, and it just shipped at 12pm today.

Definitely good for those who want a last-minute discount on the Zone of the Enders HD Collection and of course for whichever Vita games it works on.

Doesn't work for me... I really needed it for Paper Mario because I stupidly and accidentally cancelled it a couple weeks back.

[quote name='bojay1997']Layton came out yesterday so it's not longer a preorder.[/QUOTE]

yeah i forgot nintendo has sunday releases

it is in fact releasing tomorrow

Just used it to preorder Assassin's Creed III for PC. got it for $40 bucks! No special preorder missions, at least I don't think. But I don't care because I'll pick up all the DLC at 50% off with Steam's summer sale, no doubt.

THanks for posting the code!

Bummer. It doesn't work for me.

Bioshock Infinite on PC is only $49.99! This would be such a killer deal...

Wish I could find a way to make this work.

To all of those who are bummed out that this code doesn't work for them, I'm 75% sure that Newegg will have a similar promo code tomorrow that everyone can use. They've done the same thing at least twice since they've started this general pre-order code madness.

So how long does the free shipping option usually take to arrive? Thinking about preordering Paper Mario but apparently I can't choose Shoprunner for preorders.

^ Depends how close you are located to one of their warehouses. I am close and usually they ship a day before it is released and I get it on release. One time it took 2 days because they shipped it from across the country though.

Sweet. Thank you for posting this cause I never have the patience to go through their coupon emails. AC Liberation for $30 day one is tough to beat.

bread's done
Back