[DEAD]10% off all pre-orders at Best Buy, includes Limited Editions

Aye, good time to pre-order Persona Q then. I, actually, recently sent BB an e-mail wondering if P4AU and PQ would have their pre-order bonuses if I ordered from BB. It's supposed to be first print run, but it says nothing about the tarot cards on their product page. Yet to get a response back. Guess I'll pre-order first, wait for the answers later. Thanks for the heads up.

Good deal for people who missed out on the E3 deal, but I am still waiting for that buy-one-get-one-free deal from the US on 3DS games to come over to Canada... right now it is buy one get $10 off the other :wall:

Amazon.ca has also been dropping prices on pre-orders but I'm not sure if it's part of a sale. Games like The Crew, Destiny, GTA5 and LittleBigPlanet 3 all dropped to $62-ish instead of $69.99, but games like Rainbow Six Siege are still full price, so I dunno. Some games priced at $59.99 like WWE 2K15 are now $53.99. But their prices aren't consistent like Best Buy's.

Last edited by a moderator:
to make it a little better theres a buy 2 3ds games get 10$ off that stacks with the preorder. So preorder 2 3DS games get 10% and 10$ off. 

Moved my Layton vs Phoenix preorder over from Amazon. It price dropped $10 after E3. Making the 10% discount equal to the 30% E3 deal, and the stacking $10 discount pushes it into a better deal.

I missed the E3 pre-order promo so used this to pre-order Omega Ruby and Smash Bros. for 3ds. Thanks OP.

Amazon seems to be price matching numerous titles now and taking 10% off pre-orders, some at least. Layton vs. Ace is $31.49, Persona Q 71.99, Pokémon $40.49, Fantasy Life $35.99, Freedom Wars $26.99 and Shinovi Versus is $44.99 to name some handheld titles. Home console games seem to be all over the place.

I couldn't find the limited edition of the phantom pain. It's the only reason I havent preordered yet. I want whatever version is super expensive of that game for PS4

darn. didn't notice this until now >_>; well time to wait for the next event to repreorder persona Q

bread's done
Back