~DEAD~ 100% Free Plantronics or Jabra 2.5mm Headset~ 24hrs only!

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Free Plantronics or Jabra 2.5mm Headset

c5715a.png

http://1saleaday.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wune']COMODO, BBB, Authorize.net images at the bottom are not links. I'm calling BS on this[/QUOTE]

They offer free stuff all the time... A bunch of us have gotten free stuff in the past from them with no issue.

Check the "what have you received recently" thread.

[quote name='COLDblood']They offer free stuff all the time... A bunch of us have gotten free stuff in the past from them with no issue.

Check the "what have you received recently" thread.[/QUOTE]

COLDblood guess we will be talking about this one between us lol in a couple weeks lol

Got my order in. The way I see it, the people who hacked the PSN already have my personal information, what harm can be done from giving it to someone else?

It lets you enter a fake phone number, that's nice. Good luck trying to reach 555-1234 telemarketers! I literally just bought a 360 headset yesterday, but I still have the box, so it'd be nice if this shows up soon.

Thanks for the deal OP. I needed a second PS3 headset for my wife.

EDIT: Darn its not bluetooth. I'll use it for my 360 then.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Air Knowshon']So do they just send us either one? Because I didn't see an option of choosing which one we wanted.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was weird that it didn't say. The Order Summary just says "Mobile Headset"

I'll take it. That couldn't be any easier. No risk really since you don't have to put in any credit card info and can use a fake phone number. Thanks OP

[quote name='golfing7861']"Billing info must match info on file with bank or credit card."
Does this mean a credit card is required?[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine and it didn't ask for a credit card.

All you need to do is provide an email address, password, and shipping information. No card info.

Liking their facebook page is optional, but I did anyway. They are giving headsets away for free.

Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back