~DEAD~ 100% Free Plantronics or Jabra 2.5mm Headset~ 24hrs only!

Sweet stuff, ordered! Good thing I've got a P.O. box to use down in Idaho. Finally, living in Canada doesn't hinder something free! XD

[quote name='sixspeednissan']How often does that site do free handouts?[/QUOTE]
Maybe twice a month? It's worth checking anyway since some of the deals are really good.

BTW, it is legit, I've gotten three things from them already (money clip, headset, and business card holder.) Actually, the card holder isn't here yet, but it says it shipped a few days ago.

I received mine, seems to be used or refurbished and has verizon logos on it. I wasn't notified that it was shipped until the day that I received it (Monday).

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I got an email today that my order has shipped.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Hopefully mine makes it before I have to move out of my apartment.. :roll:

im so confused...

I got the shipping email today, yet I got a headset in the mail today also....?

COLDblood! need your help analyzing this lol

i can post a pic if not believed

came in a zip lock baggy

LOL someone else said they got the email today and the item in the mail too.

Seems they are a bit slow... and I think they came in bags last time also.

Tested it with my xbox controller and it worked just fine!

76ed8d.png

Dude, you got the cool looking black one! Sweet! I can't wait for mine to get here, got the email also. We have a Jabra headset that came with my wifes cell phone, just like the grey on that they are giving away. It works great with the 360! & now my wife will be happy to have hers back (I kinda steal it a lot when gaming due to my poor hearing & the stock one does not cut it for me). :roll:

When I found out that my headset didn't fit the port for my phone or any of my family's phone, I literally had no use for it whatsoever so I just...kinda...tossed it out.

Didn't know that it would've worked for Xbox, shite. Could have used it as a backup. Granted, it's probably crappy for Xbox.

I got one of mine today. It seems pretty decent, but it doesn't have any way to adjust the volume or mute. It has a non functional button lol. I played some Black Ops today with it and it got the job done. I hope the other one at least has a functional mute.

Before this Ive been using these headset already. I got sick of paying $20 plus for crap. The day this sale or giveaway hit i was actually looking to get a new one since my four year old broke mine. so Free works for me. I haven't received it yet. They don't have volume or mute abilities but for free or under $5 to buy then you cant beat it.

It connects to my xbox and apparently the mic works fine, but I just can't hear anything back, any ideas? Also how do you put the headset on?

Got my headset today, it is the Jabra model. It is really comfortable which I am pleased about. The thing is I cannot hear anything via XBL or a cell phone that has a 2.5mm jack. The other person can hear me just fine, but no audio comes through the ear piece at all. I contacted 1SaleADay and I hope I can get a replacement but I can understand if I don't since it was free.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']You and me both, brother.[/QUOTE]

I've had it all day and I still haven't figured it out.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Got my headset today, it is the Jabra model. It is really comfortable which I am pleased about. The thing is I cannot hear anything via XBL or a cell phone that has a 2.5mm jack. The other person can hear me just fine, but no audio comes through the ear piece at all. I contacted 1SaleADay and I hope I can get a replacement but I can understand if I don't since it was free.[/QUOTE]

I got the Jabra too and mine does the same thing. The mic works, but no audio from the ear piece.

[quote name='Miranda']I got the Jabra too and mine does the same thing. The mic works, but no audio from the ear piece.[/QUOTE]

Interesting...I wonder if anyone else here can comment on this.

Got mine like 2 days ago. I have the jabra one. Its the bottom right headset on the pic. Loving it. It way much better then the wireless and reg headset for the xbox. Took me a bit to figure the way how you put them on. Sucks that it has no volume control but other than that, it's a great free gift :).

bread's done
Back