Now you are just getting picky. :lol: Either one works:

Pay $12 for $25.
Get $25 for $12.

cant find wii points anymore :(

nevermind need to use this

Nintendo RVLAPCD 2000 Points Card

would have 5 bucks left over

could pick up a

wii/ds point card + cheap 10 buck psp game for total shipped 32.46 - 25.00== 7.46 + 12 = 19.46
so it be like getting the psp game free

or could buy the cards for 15 each if youget 2 ... would been tempted if i already didnt have 6 ds card what become useless in 2 months when the 3ds store opens up

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Now you are just getting picky. :lol: Either one works:

Pay $12 for $25.
Get $25 for $12.[/QUOTE]

True. Should probably just add a word to the beginning to avoid confusion.

I know LivingSocial limits how many you can buy on an account, but does TigerDirect limit how many you can apply to your account? Amazon supposedly wasn't going to allow more than one when they had a deal but I was able to apply 6 to my account with no problems.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Hmm, seems like a good deal, but I'm not sure about Tiger Direct...[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on Microsoft Points ordered 3 weeks ago. I didn't give them my SSN when they asked, so now they're taking their sweet time shipping the order. This is why Amazon is #1.

Guys you should wait till it shows up on Swagbucks though since every 450 points on it is pretty much a free $5 gift card for Amazon.

[quote name='XF Gator']I'm still waiting on Microsoft Points ordered 3 weeks ago. I didn't give them my SSN when they asked, so now they're taking their sweet time shipping the order. This is why Amazon is #1.[/QUOTE]

Indeed they are. And why in the world would they ask for the SSN? Verify identity lol? No intelligent person would give them their SSN, in my opinion.

[quote name='XF Gator']I'm still waiting on Microsoft Points ordered 3 weeks ago. I didn't give them my SSN when they asked, so now they're taking their sweet time shipping the order. This is why Amazon is #1.[/QUOTE]

I didnt give them my SSN either and received my MS points about 3 days after I ordered. But I should also mention that I live 40 min. away from their warehouse. Maybe you should contact them again.

Some times they will offer up more. Did so on some half off movie tickets I know and amazon gift cards.

So might check on it again later.

Damn I would gladly have bought a couple to get a cheap M$ point card. Not that I don't have 2 on the way from buy's sale yesterday anyway. :D

[quote name='Das_Regal']I think I'll get it when it shows up on Swagbucks. I wonder if it'll stack with my 10 dollar off newsletter join code?[/QUOTE]

how did you get the code anyways? just said "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We've received your discount confirmation. Please allow 2-4 days to receive your 10 dollar discount."[/FONT] in my email. does it mean it's not up yet?

Exact same thing they did to me. If you can log into your "account" with them you can check the status of your order. It says they use a 3rd party drop-shipper for the card, and it can take 7-10 business days for processing and shipping.

They literally JUST changed the status of mine this morning some time to shipped. Took the full 10+ business days to do so, but it even has a UPS tracking number attached. TigerDirect is one of my bottom 5 online retailers but I couldn't pass up a $10 1600 point card.

Poop, and just two days ago I put in an order w/ Tiger Direct for new RAM. Could've used the extra $13 off.

At least I still got in on the free S&H to CA residents ( expires tomorrow I believe ).

I feel bad for you guys. So far, TigerDirect has been good to me. I've only used them twice before, and I presently have two orders incoming from them. Up until now, their track record has been great with me. Previous packages were on time, current packages look to be on time.

Anybody remember the days of Bing cashback? TigerDirect had a crazy percentage... between 15 and 20%. Got nearly $60 cashback on a ~$300 video card.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back