[DEAD] $12 off all Video Game Preorders $49.99 and up @ Newegg again

kulaguy

CAGiversary!
List

Search for PREORDERSAVE12 to find eligible titles if link doesn't work.

Code: EMCNANC23

Can be used only once per order, but can be redeemed in multiple orders. Expires on 9/9/12 or sooner. YMMV if it works for you though. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I keep adding more games to my Newegg order lol, I wish the DoA5 CE wasn't GameStop exclusive since I would jump on that....ending up ordering the Kinect Avengers game as it looks like it would be entertaining to play with friends plus getting it for 38$ makes it seem more worth it.

[quote name='Zeferino64']Nope you have to cancel the whole list. This is why the newest code for $12 off is for one game per order but can be used for multiple orders.

What in your list? If there a lot of $49.99 and up you can use that code. If it a lot that is below that then you'll have to wait for a new code.[/QUOTE]

1 x Ruin Playstation3 Game SONY

1 x Ruin PS Vita Games SONY

1 x Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Playstation3 Game KONAMI

1 x Assassins Creed III: Liberation PS Vita Games UBISOFT

1 x Dragon's Crown PS Vita Games ATLUS

1 x Dead or Alive 5 Playstation3 Game TECMO

1 x Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion Nintendo 3DS Game Disney

1 x Tomb Raider Xbox 360 Game SQUARE ENIX

1 x Kinect Sesame Street TV Xbox 360 Game Microsoft

1 x Mugen Souls Playstation3 Game KOEI

1 x Zone of Enders HD Collection Playstation3 Game KONAMI

1 x Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Playstation3 Game Disney

1 x Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate Nintendo 3DS Game KONAMI

1 x Soul Sacrifice PS Vita Games SONY

1 x Persona 4 Golden w/PS Vita Skin PS Vita Games ATLUS

1 x Witch & The Hundred Knights Playstation3 Game NIS America

1 x Ragnarok Odyssey PS Vita Games XSEED Games

1 x Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Playstation3 Game NAMCO BANDAI Games

1 x Last Guardian Playstation3 Game SONY

1 x Code of Princes Nintendo 3DS Game ATLUS

1 x Skylander Giants Portal Owner Pack Playstation3 Game Activision

1 x Wonderbook: Book of Spells Playstation3 Game SONY

1 x The Last of Us Playstation3 Game SONY

1 x Dragon's Crown Playstation3 Game Atlus

1 x Paper Mario: Sticker Star Nintendo 3DS Game Nintendo

1 x Animal Crossing 3DS Nintendo 3DS Game Nintendo

1 x Beyond: Two Souls Playstation3 Game SONY

I have quite a few $39.99 games on the list, and actually the Sesame Street game was reduced to $30 after I preordered. But with all the Special Editions coming out (already preordered Mugen Souls limited from nisameria) I might as well cancel the whole order and hope they have a $40 code next time. Oh well.

[quote name='chibuki']I think the code EMCNANC23 is no longer valid now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, deal's dead. Please lock and move to graveyard, mods.

It won't be long until this deal makes a comeback, or at the very least, one by one deals for 48 bucks.

I've been seeing these for forever now, rarely have I seen over 84 games at one time applicable though.

I must have pre-ordered 7-8 separate orders.

Ok, now I swore I pre-ordered about 3 games when this went down. There are no signs of me having preorders on my Newegg account. Anyboy else have this issue?

[quote name='Calinks']Ok, now I swore I pre-ordered about 3 games when this went down. There are no signs of me having preorders on my Newegg account. Anyboy else have this issue?[/QUOTE]

If you made the orders over 30 days ago, you need to change that filter at the top. By default, it only shows the orders in the last 30 days.

bread's done
Back