DEAD 4 Free Tickets for Harry Potter from Fandango for sending Text Message

doraemonkerpal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Fandango and Toyota Highlander are giving away $50 (max 4 tickets) in tickets to see Harry Potter And The Order Of Phoenix if you send an SMS (text message) containing HIGHLANDER to FNDGO (36346). Your ticket code will be sent back to you as a text message. Codes will expire 9/2/2007.

Thanks MySweetLord from SD

:D

ps. I tried it and got a text with the code from fandango within 2 seconds of sending the text hehe.

Edit: I read the posts on SD and it seems like it's hit or miss as to whether you'll receive the text message from Fandango. Good luck!!! :lol:

Original link for reference: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=564743

My friend just tried the txt and he said they replied with "promo is already filled". Damn that was fast!

edit: i'll change the title to dead. oh well, i hope a lot of CAGs got in on the deal. :/

[quote name='j1mb07']No.....I just got it....

Thanks![/QUOTE]

NO! it''s dead! i'm seriously. i got a due to popular demand...... no more tickets!

i hate you if you got them! :D

Seems dead. I received a text stating "Due to popular demand, the movie tix given away to celebrate the 2008 Toyota Highlander, have been fulfilled" just a couple of minutes ago.

[quote name='xplode427']NO! it''s dead! i'm seriously. i got a due to popular demand...... no more tickets!

i hate you if you got them! :D[/quote]

Oops sorry, I must have been one of the last then ;)

Figures, the one night I'm not on here .. lol
If anyone has an extra ticket or two, and would be willing to trade them or something, shoot me a pm :D

bread's done
Back