[DEAD] $5 off any $25 purchase at Amazon (FB required)

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon is offering a $5 credit off a $25 purchase when you answer a question and share it on facebook. The purchase must be made by 11:59PST on 11/21

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedi...%62l%75r%61yf%6fr%75m%2d20?tag=blurayforum-20

Upon completion of the "Share & Claim" action, a $5 off $25 or more promotional credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account. Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on November 21, 2012. This promotion is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States. Limit one promotional credit per customer.
source: blu-ray.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This should show the discount before you actually submit your order right? Because its not showing up for me on the last page before placing it for good.

[quote name='ssjmichael']what were you trying to buy?[/QUOTE]

Some printer ink and Summer Wars total would have been $33 before, so definitely over $25. Does this deal only work on certain items?

Can anyone who hasn't used their 'coupon' confirm that this still works? I got my coupon yesterday and it showed the $5 discount when I tested it out and now it is not. fuck.

[quote name='BoilerUp']Can anyone who hasn't used their 'coupon' confirm that this still works? I got my coupon yesterday and it showed the $5 discount when I tested it out and now it is not. fuck.[/QUOTE]

Mine just worked on the order I placed 2 hours ago. What were you testing it with?

[quote name='BoilerUp']Can anyone who hasn't used their 'coupon' confirm that this still works? I got my coupon yesterday and it showed the $5 discount when I tested it out and now it is not. fuck.[/QUOTE]

I signed up yesterday also. Today, I tried to place a order for $40 worth of stuff and got to the last page before placing final order. No $5 off applied?
I thought the $5 off was until Nov. 21?

yep, not seeing any $5 coming off in the promotions and my cart is well over $25 shipped and sold from Amazon

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't think so. As long as they're sold and shipped by Amazon and are physical items it should work :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

SSJMichael,

So let say i place a order for a item , but it says from a 3rd party and filled by amazon.. So, does that mean the $5 off is not working unless items from amazon.com and notr 3rd party?

Placed an order about 18 minutes ago,

Items: $25.00
Shipping & Handling: $4.98
Super Saver Discount: -$4.98
Promotion Applied: -$5.00
Order Total: $20.00

Got mine to work now. I always assumed that when its free shipping its an order from Amazon. Evidentally, even though they are fulfilled by amazon this only applies to items that are actually from amazon (which you can see right before you check out). Also, if all your items are from amazon and are still not working, try using the link that was placed on your facebook account.

bread's done
Back