[DEAD] $50 Amazon gift card for 1 hour phone survey about Mint.com

jello00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I went to www.mint.com today and I was offered the opportunity to participate in a 1 hour phone survey and receive a $50 Amazon gift card. I put in my information and they may or may not choose me for the phone survey, so it's not guaranteed that you will get picked, but worth a try.

Mint.com is a financial website that helps you keep track of all your accounts -- credit cards, bank accounts, investments, 401k, paypal, etc.

Hope some people are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worth a shot. I actually use mint.com and it is a great site. Organized and much better then visiting multiple sites to get all my data. I recommend the site even if you dont get selected for the survey.

[quote name='jello00']Just to clarify, when you go to the site a window within the site should automatically pop up with the offer.[/QUOTE]

Yes, just tried and it was a pop-up window. $50 for 1 hr sounds good to me.

[quote name='wealthyassgamer']it better not be one hour of them trying to persuade me to buy something.

any confirmation e-mails ?[/QUOTE]

I really doubt they're going to be trying to sell you anything. This is a free website to use. My guess is that they just want to do a survey about new features they're going to try and implement.

I could be wrong, but it wouldnt make sense. But even if they do try and sell me something, I can say no and $50/hour is a pretty good rate. Much better than minimum wage.

Sweet. I signed up they could persuade to sell me all kindsof stuff for an hour if they are giving me a 50 doller gift card. Finally got to use my google voice number. :)

[quote name='jello00']I really doubt they're going to be trying to sell you anything. This is a free website to use. My guess is that they just want to do a survey about new features they're going to try and implement.

I could be wrong, but it wouldnt make sense. But even if they do try and sell me something, I can say no and $50/hour is a pretty good rate. Much better than minimum wage.[/QUOTE]

yea, i got to thinking that after posting.

No one received a confirmation e-mail right? I accidentally pressed a button when entering my e-mail and think i typed it right and just wanted to make sure.

I was going to use my google number to!

No pop-up here either. Maybe they stopped it once they had enough sign-ups?

P.S. happyorangeman, I think I could watch your sig for hours. :drool:

bread's done
Back