(DEAD) 50% off Razer peripherals 24 hour sale 1/11-1/12

Ham Man 89

CAGiversary!
Sale begins at 9am PST on 1/11/13 and ends at 9am PST on 1/12/13.

Promo codes to enter at checkout. Only Valid on in stock items.
More Terms & Conditions = http://j.mp/Wx2H6U

BESTOFCES2013 for 50% off peripherals
BESTOFCES2013BLADE for 10% off the Razer Blade

Razer Store Link = http://j.mp/T47YWb

I know that they ship to US and Canada. Unknown about other places. Sorry

More details on Razer's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/razer (don't need to log in)

Picked up Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2013, DeathAdder 2013, & Destructor 2 for $148.90 after tax/shipping :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I went back and forth on getting a new mouse. Ultimately the shipping is what killed it for me. I don't PC game nearly enough to justify $80 on a new mouse.

[quote name='Swift900']Good lord... it seems like everything is out of stock. What a fucking cock tease.[/QUOTE]
I didn't exactly go through and inventory the site or anything but, in its defense, I see a lot of mice are OOS now that were available when the sale started.

Got the BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth and Naga Hex Red for $124.09 total after shipping. I currently have a Logitech G15 and Cyborg Rat 5. I love the G15 and its served me well for many years, but I really want to see what all the mechanical keyboard hype is about (not to mention I've pretty much stopped using the LCD on the G15). As for the Rat 5, looks awesome, but not very durable at all. Both my side keys have been broken for months. Been wanting the Naga Hex Red since I first saw it, mainly for LoL.

[quote name='Reraise']Everything was in stock up to an hour before the sale.

At 8 am, 90% of the items went OOS. I guarantee they come back up within hours of the sale ending. Its so obvious they are cooking the numbers[/QUOTE]

This isn't true at all. I had my eye on a couple of items and they all stayed in stock until a bit after the coupon went live. What you probably saw happen was the item start selling out because the coupon code went live early (about 8:20am).

The stuff that wasn't in stock hasn't been in stock all week (before they even won the CES award).

How funny; here I was thinking I missed out on a sale for a keyboard I wanted and then I read through the thread and see the best stuff was out of stock even before the sale kicked off. Nice one Razer, you almost had us!! :D

OUTOFSTOCKATCES2013

Has anyone gotten their confirmation email? I have yet to receive any email regarding the order.

Also, to speak of the availability of items, everything I was interested in was available and in stock an hour or two after the sale went live, so it wasn't like everything just went OOS. But it does seem fishy that some items went OOS almost immediately after the code was activated.

[quote name='nightmare452']Has anyone gotten their confirmation email? I have yet to receive any email regarding the order. [/QUOTE]
Mine was in my Gmail spam filter.

I only looked at mice but a number of them were OOS before the sale: The Transformers stuff, the entire Orochi line, the DeathAdder Black and maybe another one or two. Almost everything is OOS now but I was looking over the course of yesterday and could see things dropping into OOS status. The DeathAdder (std and 2013) were both previously available, Taipan, Imperator, Mamba, most Nagas, etc. Someone mentioned the code going live early and I have a feeling people were loading their carts before the code was supposed to go live and waiting until 9am PST to check out. I know I loaded mine a few minutes early. Both would contribute to an "immediately OOS once the sale started" impression. And, of course, just low stock levels to begin with for some items.

I've never used Razer products before and don't have any reason to defend them except that some of the accusations here just strike me as factually unfounded. I won't answer for anything beyond the mice since I wasn't looking at the keyboards, etc.

I've had tons of razor products and they don't last as long as other mice due to the much more responsive microswitches however they are a joy to use. The original orchi sucked however due to the power saving features.

[quote name='Gxray']This isn't true at all. I had my eye on a couple of items and they all stayed in stock until a bit after the coupon went live. What you probably saw happen was the item start selling out because the coupon code went live early (about 8:20am).

The stuff that wasn't in stock hasn't been in stock all week (before they even won the CES award).[/QUOTE]

The sabertooth, tiamat 7.1, orbweaver and the oroborus magically disappeared at 8am.

I was waiting for them.

As of 8:40am, the coupon still wasnt live. I got up especially for this and was trying every 5-10 mins since 7am.

Maybe the items you were watching stayed in stock, but almost all of their "new" products vanished. The only place the oroborus stayed in stock was Europe, which im assuming was a technical error as a few of the orders are being cancelled.

Tried to buy a PC/360 Battlefield 3 controller... in stock, but apparently the promo code is no longer valid.

Deal is dead.

[quote name='Gxray']This isn't true at all. I had my eye on a couple of items and they all stayed in stock until a bit after the coupon went live. What you probably saw happen was the item start selling out because the coupon code went live early (about 8:20am).

The stuff that wasn't in stock hasn't been in stock all week (before they even won the CES award).[/QUOTE]

Their product pages typically show something like a backordered status with "usually ships in x weeks" in bold font, but many things went out of stock completely, with no option to buy. I was here when the code went live and the things I wanted were instantly unavailable for purchase. They didn't discontinue all of these products. I'd have to agree with Reraise that this was done to sell off a surplus of other items, and most of their good stuff was pulled to maximize profits. Nearly every retailer does this. Also, shipping is expensive for one product.

bread's done
Back