(DEAD) 5000 more UFC ppv on Xbox live now

kklems

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
They just released 5 k more free UFC ppv fight tickets. Got to live and enter UFC app. Getting slammed so keep trying. Sorry for typos on iPhone and trying to type quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Major Nelson posted this on Twitter 54 minutes ago. I can only assume those 5,000 tickets are long gone.

I was logged into the app but then saw the tweet that all tickets were sold out, so I exited. Five minute later, new tweet that 5,000 more tickets are available. Now can't even connect.

[quote name='kklems']No tonight. 10 est[/QUOTE]

i thought you were trying to be a sarcastic asshole because they are usually saturday. Good thing i checked before I called you out. Turns out you are just a nice citizen.

I was actually in and they must've updated to put the free tickets and froze my Xbox what an udder disappointment, it's a true shame when you can't get something for free

This is an EPIC FAIL been checking all day was online when post went live on twitter and couldn't get it, total BS.

Effin false marketing basstoreds, how do I get that shaq-fu to show up! I wish I was Brock Lesner right now so I can rampage all over this ufc app! Shaq-Fu!!

No problems getting in. But i can't buy it. Purchasing service down. UFClive tweeted they are working on tech issues and hope to resolve soon. Loved the 1st 2 ppv events and I bet this will be good to

[quote name='Big Matty Kane']Gah, having troubles connecting. Thanks for the heads up though OP[/QUOTE]

Same here, can't get on

Nice, good to know nobody is getting in. Maybe those 5000 will still be available if/when they fix the problems.

I'm gonna keep trying for a while.

I was in the app for 4 hours waiting for tickets & when they go live I get kicked to the dash & can't load the app

got to the payment page, entered my info in, and says validating purchase. But it then goes to "purchase services unavailable."
But the PPV shows up in my Xbox billing information and I got a email to confirm. Hopefully that means I'm in.

[quote name='poop69']got to the payment page, entered my info in, and says validating purchase. But it then goes to "purchase services unavailable."
But the PPV shows up in my Xbox billing information and I got a email to confirm. Hopefully that means I'm in.[/QUOTE]

WTF? Really? You lucky bastard. I can't get in for nuthin.

[quote name='ral1121']Apparently, if you want the free UFC fight, you will need a paypal account.

Otherwise you cant get in.[/QUOTE]

That's fine with me, just gotta get in.

According the their twitter, the 5000 tickets are gone. Not sure how that's possible, but ok...

How can I have a chance when I can't even get in?

They made back out of the app when they said they were sold out.

Looked at their Twitter feed again, and they retracted that statement.

Thanks for nothing and I will be watching soon.

this is the dumbest thing ive ever seen. they put on their twitter that they are doing "maintance" about 2 hours before the fight and they broke when they did the "maintenance". what a bunch of fail bs then they put that all the 5000 tickets are gone and no one can even get into the app.

[quote name='wugenius']Crap. I got this free when it was first offered. It's 1 hour before the ppv and the app isn't working.......[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my guess is that they're lying or discontinued the free tickets to get people off the app so the people that actually got it for free can watch it.

I guess they figured their servers could handle having 25,000 people stream it at the same time, thats why they gave out 25,000 tickets. Makes me wonder how many were going for these free 5000 for their systems to jam up this badly.

[quote name='poop69']got to the payment page, entered my info in, and says validating purchase. But it then goes to "purchase services unavailable."
But the PPV shows up in my Xbox billing information and I got a email to confirm. Hopefully that means I'm in.[/QUOTE]

Same thing just happened to me! I hope this means I'm in too!!

Its just the prelims now, which are free on spike tv. Im hoping its fixed by showtime though. otherwise firstrowsports, here I come.

"Status update coming in 10 minutes, we understand your frustration, please stay tuned."

This is what they just tweeted. This blows.

Wow this is a huge joke and nice way to get people go meh when they think about buying in the future on this app. The first impression does matter. :)

UFC® on Xbox LIVE is currently unavailable.
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• UFC® on Xbox LIVE
We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience To learn more, please visit our Service Status page.

bread's done
Back