(DEAD) 5000 more UFC ppv on Xbox live now

kklems

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
They just released 5 k more free UFC ppv fight tickets. Got to live and enter UFC app. Getting slammed so keep trying. Sorry for typos on iPhone and trying to type quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='utstick']Keep trying, if you can. I tried for literally 30 minutes before it took me into the app.

It's still b.s., but worth a try.[/QUOTE]
nah I gave up I'm watching a stream now

[quote name='wugenius']Just tweeted that those who registered but couldn't watch will get a free UFC Event in the future.[/QUOTE]
how will they determine who watched or not? the whole app is fucked

[quote name='overblood']I can't even get in at all and I had it free ordered the first round they were giving out[/QUOTE]
Most of the people here ordered it free the first time a week or two ago. Keep trying...it will let you in eventually.

[quote name='Malik112099']Are they replaying an earlier fight?![/QUOTE]
this your first ufc event? They always do this to kill time

@UFConXboxLIVE UFC on Xbox LIVE
Apologies for the difficulties w/ #UFC141 tonight. Those who registered and could not watch will get free access to an upcoming UFC event.

I wonder how they will determine this? I guess if you are watching it now they will know.

Edit...Guess I am late to this party. :)

[quote name='cancerman1120']@UFConXboxLIVE UFC on Xbox LIVE
Apologies for the difficulties w/ #UFC141 tonight. Those who registered and could not watch will get free access to an upcoming UFC event.

I wonder how they will determine this? I guess if you are watching it now they will know.[/QUOTE]
maybe they will give it to everyone that ordered

I keep getting kicked out of the app and everytime I log back in, I'm forced to watch that 12 second match again. I'm pretty sure I won't be paying for one of these PPVs anytime soon.

I was trying to get tickets from the start. :( It's cool though, when I try to order it now, it says they will have some available soon. I'll just keep waiting! >.

Damn got booted out and now nothing :( First two events went off without a hitch. Definitely not paying $54.99 for this ppv if it has issues.

Got booted once, loaded the video again and got the Finch fight again. Exited and got back in, kept telling me video service not available. Got back in finally. Damn.

Yea, I keep getting either the Brock promo over and over or it starts at the Finch fight over and over. I'll be deleting this app for sure.

One of the worst video streaming experiences I've ever had, Never will pay for a UFC pay per view on this app that cuts in and out, chugs from shit quality to high def, buffers more often than a launch you tube video, cant let me do a simple rewind and fast forward properly then and eventually kicks you out while my buffer is just on the final "main event". What a fail, would not recommend.

[quote name='cheapgamerone']One of the worst video streaming experiences I've ever had, Never will pay for a UFC pay per view on this app that cuts in and out, chugs from shit quality to high def, buffers more often than a launch you tube video, cant let me do a simple rewind and fast forward properly then and eventually kicks you out while my buffer is just on the final "main event". What a fail.[/QUOTE]

It really was pretty bad. Surprised it worked at all.

Yeah major fail on this whole thing. I actually had 3 friends over to watch this train wreck of an app, to save someone from paying for it on Directv. Next time we will just pitch in and buy it on the dish. It didn't load the first 15-20 minutes at all, then, it kicked me out during the semi-main, and upon reloading, it went back to the Fitch fight, making me sit through that whole decision prelim again. Then, as soon as the semi-main finishes, before a result is given, it kicks me out again. Upon reloading, it's the Fitch fight again, and all my company gives up and leaves. Knowing it's gonna be ANOTHER 45 minutes+ before we get to see Brock, and everyone is texting/facebooking/tweeting results out for the past hour, it's just not worth sitting through again. Thanks Xbox Live for a shitty shitty night of hosting.

edit: atleast we had a good night of :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
And I remembered I had one of the best UFC viewing experiences with the Xbox App when I was watching UFC 140. Everything went so smoothly, guess it was getting hammered this time around.

139 and 140 worked great during the Beta. Couldn't get the app to load to order it so I gave up and watched it elsewhere.

my experience was pretty flawless, i should have hosted. when i finally got into the app, it kept looking about the main even, so i backed out and tried again and saw about 3-4 fights plus to the main event fights without really much of a hiccup. I know the brock fight when it first started it had to buffer for 20 seconds

139 was way smoother than 140, 141 is a joke... I was in the app when they supposedly released the 5k tickets, but I kept getting the not for sale yet or holiday tickets are all gone popups... So I backed out and could never get back in.

They said on twitter anyone who got registered for 141 will get a free upcoming event, but honestly they need to do some work and run 142 as a stress test with more than 30k seats.

[quote name='Picaso Trigger']139 was way smoother than 140, 141 is a joke... I was in the app when they supposedly released the 5k tickets, but I kept getting the not for sale yet or holiday tickets are all gone popups... So I backed out and could never get back in.

They said on twitter anyone who got registered for 141 will get a free upcoming event, but honestly they need to do some work and run 142 as a stress test with more than 30k seats.[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight...the people who bought tickets and in the end got to see the top 3 fights on the main card for FREE, get ANOTHER event for FREE.

What a freaking joke. :lol:

The only people I feel bad for are the hardcore ones who waited all week for this playing the stupid chicken game that the UFC was playing only to get shut down by thousands of casuals at the last minute who I doubt even knew who Alistair was and I guarantee for the next of event most of them won't know anyone from the main card. Hell I doubt that even 10k people from this event will watch the next one. It really is unfair.

The whole thing is a mess and the UFC really failed on this one.

[quote name='Picaso Trigger']139 was way smoother than 140, 141 is a joke... I was in the app when they supposedly released the 5k tickets, but I kept getting the not for sale yet or holiday tickets are all gone popups... So I backed out and could never get back in.

They said on twitter anyone who got registered for 141 will get a free upcoming event, but honestly they need to do some work and run 142 as a stress test with more than 30k seats.[/QUOTE]

I saw that announcement as well, but I want to know how one is considered "registered." Prior to the app blowing up and breaking, I was able to get in, choose HD, do a connection test, and have $0 next to it. Does that mean I was registered for it?

[quote name='Achilles00']I saw that announcement as well, but I want to know how one is considered "registered." Prior to the app blowing up and breaking, I was able to get in, choose HD, do a connection test, and have $0 next to it. Does that mean I was registered for it?[/QUOTE]

No. It means that if you purchased a ticket to see this show you get the next show for free due to the high traffic and errors that was going on in the beginning of the event, but the show was fine after an hour in from what I'm being told by friends.

^ my buddy followed the exact same process I did, and about an hour in he was able to access the stream. Not sure how he'd be considered registered and I wouldn't. Anyway, he said the stream was terrible--choppy, cutting in and out, etc.

bread's done
Back